• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame sonic Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliwood

I don't have a download yet, But I have a screen shot of FlameSonic With 3 of my New Sheilds

New Angles
playa1lc9.png
playa2a8hl0.png
playa3a7se2.png
playa4a6nv4.png
playa5sr6.png

This is my Bubble/Water Sheild
srb20001lb0.png

This one is my Fire Shield
srb20004xj9.png

And if you can't tell, It's a Jet-Pack/Gray Shield
srb20005ek9.png

When I make more sprites for him, I'll send out a Beta.

Urmm... It would be a good idea to use the Bind console command to help you to take screenshots without the console getting in the screen.

I don't think you should continue with that character. It's an obvious edit of Sonic, and I doubt it will get into releases at all.
And I can guess those "new" shields are probably just the Liquid, Inferno and Whirlwind shields with different sprites.

Shoop said:
Recolor in SRB2 terms = Edit.

This. The SRB2 community hates anything edited from Sonic as a fan character. I come from the Sonic communinty base, so i'm more open minded, but everyone who started in SRB2 is super hard on people for recolors/edits.

I don't see the Similarity, here, I'll bring them both up

playa1lc9.png
playa18tf.png

Besides the Skin Color, I don't see that much of a Similarity

They're Sonic edits, they're red, they have a yellow stripe, they both don't really look that good, and they probably have relatively the same stats.

Is that enough similarity for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back