• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

UMMM???? Were is sorch.wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Ree-c, he should have the newest version since he's the maker of the wad.

What is Scorch? From his kinda view: a black supersonic recolor with a ring on its head and he has a sword. (I think Ree-c is planning to do something with that sword. Maybe a spinning sword jump?)

Super mystic sonic said:
Ask Ree-c, he should have the newest version since he's the maker of the wad.

What is Scorch? From his kinda view: a black supersonic recolor with a ring on its head and he has a sword. (I think Ree-c is planning to do something with that sword. Maybe a spinning sword jump?)

How original. Can't wait to see that jump used. :roll:

ree-c said:
I'm gonna get rid of the sword, and make the wad..better. Most probably a new spike style, but knowing me, that'll never happen. :)

http://cueball.habbolution.com/ree-c/scorch.wad

You will get rid of the sword? Its your choice. Removing the sword will make you look less like a sonic: quest for power fanboy, but it will also remove some of the recolor aspects. As for the spikes.....well, knowing you, it will indeed never happen unless you get some sprites to recolor from.

I'm gonna make HMS' look differen't too. He is just too thin and too tall. I'll make him more "mystic" like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back