• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Free SRB2 level Creation Update! Read DB users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristos

I recently downloaded the most recent DoomBuilder just to find my Config makes it kill wads. If your wad is dead, search for yourwadfile.wad.BACKUP or something like that. It saved my Golf.wad! :wink:
Download http://www.freewebs.com/treefrog/srb2cfg.zip to get the new config and instructions for it.

EDIT: Urrg, I wish HTML worked... Just Copy/Paste the link.

Thank you so much, Kristos. I basically ONLY use DoomBuilder. It's such a good program, with it's 3-D mode and all. I had that problem 2. YAY! My city level is saved!

this may be a stupid question, but how do you change the map number, like map01, or map90 and the like?

Umm...

Or, if you mean rename a map, use WinTex or some other program or the one I'm making that is not done yet but looks promising and currently imports, deletes, and exports lumps in raw format and can determine the wad type and of course saves and loads the edited wad and will probably export to images(*.bmp) and sound(*.wav) and the like if I finish it which I probably will. <TAKES A BIG BREATH> <BREATHS OUT HEAVILY>

Oh, I was looking at the srb2 source files and hey!, theres a /me command! :mrgreen: Sorry, totally off topic here.

What I mean is, to make it MAP01, which would replace GFZ1, or something along the lines of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back