Server Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shardvex

How do I know who has been banned from the Master Server? There used to be a list...

Last edited:
Why would you want to know who is banned? I don't see a need for a list as long as you can find out if you yourself are banned.

@SpiritCrusher

There is a chance that one of the banned people could use a hacking tool to get him/her into the master server somehow. If somebody notices there on the banned list and there in their or someone elses server they can right away report it to one of srb2 admins

Hmm, maybe there should be a way of finding out if your IP address is banned over the MS website. Go ask Cue about it, maybe he can implement that.

Just try connecting to the MS from in-game. If you're banned, it'll flat out tell you "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE MASTER SERVER (reason)"

@SpiritCrusher

There is a chance that one of the banned people could use a hacking tool to get him/her into the master server somehow. If somebody notices there on the banned list and there in their or someone elses server they can right away report it to one of srb2 admins

Well, considering the MS automatically drops all requests with a "Go away" when a certain IP is banned, and we have a habit of using such large ban ranges, I doubt there will be many evading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back