Pokemon Platinum Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

Kay
Someone have gotten all the events unlocked like Oak's Letter and more information of Arceus and Regigigas Event?

I have unlocked all the events and i have all the legendaries including RAYQUAZA, MEW, MEWTWO,etc.

If you guys need help to get this legindaries, pm me.

Oh and by the way, if you pm me i will give ya codes for pokemon platinum rom on a emulator.

------------------------------Rocky----------------------------------

I only get the Secret Key for ROTOM transformation...I got like 8 ROTOM because Ditto can breed wih Rotom...So i get all form!

Well, the only legendaries I did not get LEGITLY are Celebi, Ho-oh, Lugia, Jirachi, and Gorudon. So yeah, I've been through quite a few events. Didn't do event Regigigas though. And yes, that means I got those Legendary Beasts from GSC, but through Colosseum and Pal Park. And yes, I am so dedicated to Pokemon collecting and geeky enough to buy Colosseum just to get 3 (Super rare at the time) pokemon. I truly lack a life.

Hm. I have all the platinum events so far. There was a problem with my little brother's US import that caused him to constantly get event Regigigases, so he gave one to me. The other events I got myself.

I'm up to date and ahead. (Has the upcoming Wi-fi Jirachi from trading on Game FAQ's)

I Also have a deoxys.

Who have a golem, rhyperior, Magmortar and a Electrivire?

I have them all, but i just want to know who have that Pokemon?

Huh who got spiritomb?

I did. Long way to get it without wi-fi.

Need Odd key and then put it on hollow tower when night.Then save.

After go to underground and talk 30 time (or something like this) to people underground(it can be 30 time or above the same dude.)

Then go up and save.
Wait night time again(next night) and go to hollow tower...You will encounter a wild Spiritomb.(I suggest that you bring Ultra balls (or master if you hacked your game with Action replay)

This is the way to get Spiritomb without trading(You must have finish Elite four)This Work for all Pokemon game(Pearl,Diamond,Platinum)

I hope it helped you to get spiritomb without wi-fi trade.

By the way...Want a rotom?

I Have spiritomb and rotom.

Someone can figure it out what pokemon i don't have at least 1?

VectorC, half of us know how to get Spiritomb. It doesn't have to be Nighttime and it can be caught before National Dex.
And because of the fact I live in Venezuela, I don't have any non-Wi-Fi events.
If PBR Pokemon count, I have Electivire, Magmortar and Pikachu.
And Wi-Fi events, I have Member Card (Caught Darkrai in Great Ball) and Oak's Letter (Used Embargo, put Shaymin to sleep with Darkrai, used Nasty Plot for no reason, caught it, and still Fateful Encounter?That was not fateful) .
And I have a traded Arceus in my Diamond (Not legit of course) . Apart from the Arceus, everything is legit.
And Rocky, maybe you don't have a legit Arceus (Wait. Who does? Oh yeah, the japanese people that downloaded the Movie 12 Arceus) . Oh, and the Spiky-Eared Pichu and Pikachu Colored Pi-Hold it. You can only get them at the Movie 12 events (Arceus and the Jewel of Life movie) that has been shown only in Japan.

Well, the only legendaries I did not get LEGITLY are Celebi, Ho-oh, Lugia, Jirachi, and Gorudon. So yeah, I've been through quite a few events. Didn't do event Regigigas though. And yes, that means I got those Legendary Beasts from GSC, but through Colosseum and Pal Park. And yes, I am so dedicated to Pokemon collecting and geeky enough to buy Colosseum just to get 3 (Super rare at the time) pokemon. I truly lack a life.

You won't be getting Celebi until HG/SS. Unless you have a japanese version of colosseum. Then you have a legit Celebi

I Also have a deoxys.

Who have a golem, rhyperior, Magmortar and a Electrivire?

I have them all, but i just want to know who have that Pokemon?

I do, constantly traded them from one Ds to another so I could get them all, though, I don´t have any event legendaries, I do not get where´s the logic in Regigas´ event (Without RSE) to get Regigas, you have to revive the other 3 regis using A REGIGAS FROM ONE EVENT. Then you can get the game Regigas.

By the way, I heard there was gonna be an Arceus event for DPP, is that true?

To get Regigas, you have to revive the other 3 regis using A REGIGAS FROM ONE EVENT. Then you can get the game Regigas.

Well, it's just for the people who didn't get the Regis in RSE, that's all.

Also, there IS an Arceus event. There's just no legit way of doing it yet.

I've only gotten the rotom key, member's card, and oaks letter. I want the jirachi and arceus events. Maybe the pikachu event also. It's too late for me to do the regigigas event...

BTW: How do I give stuff to a friend using mystery gift? I've been trying to use the mystery gift to try and give some items to him but I don't know how.

Fun fact: the people at Nintendo are pricks. Save for the secret key, all of the event items work perfectly well with Diamond and Pearl versions. I don't think I need to explain why they're locked to Platinum.

I've gotten all events up to this time (yes, I went to Toys R Us just for the Regigigas).

I'm waiting for the Jirachi and Arceus ones. (I illegitimately caught Arceus in Diamond by hacking the Azure Flute. xD)

I am only doing this to complete my 'Dex. I don't use Legends in battle (and I know Rotom is not one, but I still don't use it).

I've only gotten the rotom key, member's card, and oaks letter. I want the jirachi and arceus events. Maybe the pikachu event also. It's too late for me to do the regigigas event...

BTW: How do I give stuff to a friend using mystery gift? I've been trying to use the mystery gift to try and give some items to him but I don't know how.

From what I heard of youtube, it is a feature that doesn´t work, there´s no way to use it, sorry.

Yay I got oak letter today!

long wait XD

Edit: How to get the flower that make shaymin into skyform?

And in what cartidge (P/D/Pl) can I find it.

Last edited:
Yay I got oak letter today!

long wait XD

Edit: How to get the flower that make shaymin into skyform?

And in what cartidge (P/D/Pl) can I find it.

The Gracedia can only be obtained in Platinum after you get the Shaymin from Flower Paradise in Floaroma Town. Talk to the woman outside the pokemon center (I think) and she will give you the Gracedia. Not sure if you need Shaymin in team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back