SRB2 Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_193

I have created a proper installer for SRB2 v1.09 & Mystic Realm.
If you want all you have to do is supply me a self extracting File and i'll turn it into a setup.
My setups arn't just self extractors they are full-fledged, "Create a directory in program files, create icons on desktop & start menu setups"
And they have un installers!
Give it a go!
(File Download Pending)

We could all make an install program and the best could be sent to SSNTails, to see what he thinks of it.

Or we could double click the self extracting .exe and open the zip containing Mystic Realm.

Hyper Tails said:
Or mabye Mystic Realm could be intergrated into SRB2 itself so you can pick which storyline to play.
Hmm.. I like that idea, go suggest it.

Good idea,
I have that app fully activated,
Once again, just supply me the files and ill create the program!
(Note: I am having trouble Hosting the 82Mb Setup app i'll post a link as soon as I can)

Okay then...

What installer program did you use to make this?

What is the filesize of an empty installer?

I bet you are using some crappier installer program.

I used ClickTeam Install Creator Professional. (ICP)
I will post when i know the size of a blank installer.
And i use a Max compression setup on ICP.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
But then Mystic won't be able to add more things to it and fix more bugs in SPZ2!

SPZ2's only bug with me is that it is the DANG HARDEST LEVEL IN THE ENTIRE GAME. Now THAT can be fixed by making AGZ harder...

Tails_193, the size of a blank installer is about 500 KB, compared to other install programs which can be much larger. I only asked that because I thought you were using another program. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back