• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lost Worlds: Version 1.0 --IT'S NOT CANCELED--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Get a load of THIS!!
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Lost Worlds is a mod that I have been working on for well over a year now. The final is planned to have 9 main zones, some secret levels, and a bunch of unlockables. Lost Worlds will also have TONS of custom items, enemies, and bosses. I am completely remaking the levels for 2.0, using better textures, and overall better level design.

------------------
SCREENSHOTS
------------------

Not much has been done, but I have a few levels that have work on them.

srb20431.png

srb20272.png

srb20089.png

---------
ENEMIES
---------
spingshell.png

-Spring Shell-
Dificulty - *
Speed - **
Offense - *
Defense - ***

Spring Shells are protected from jump attacks due to the spring on thier backs. The spring lets you reach ledges you couldn't reach with your jump, so use them to your advantage!

buzzbombermk3.png

-Buzz Bomber MKIII-
Dificulty - ***
Speed - ****
Offense - **
Defense - ***

Rather tough for an enemy that shows up in the first zone, Buzz Bombers are fast, and fires lazers at it's target. After doing so, it flies of. Knuckles will have to find other ways of attacking it, as they fly too high up for him to attack.

spidra.png

-Spidra-
Dificulty - ****
Speed - **
Offense - ****
Defense - ****

This pesky little robot spider has two parts for his attack. It will start out by firing 4 sticky shots, that will stop you in your tracks if they hit you. Then it will fire 4 bullets at you, and if you got stuck, there is no way of dodging. It is pretty slow, however, so the best course of action is to run past them, like all the other enemies in the game...

fireturret.png

-Fire Turret-
Dificulty - ***
Speed - 0
Offense - *****
Defense - **

The Fire Turret has a flamethrower that is very powerful at close and medium range. It's main weakness is the fact that it cannot aim upwards, and the fact that it cannot move.

firedome.png

-Fire Dome-
Dificulty - *****
Speed - ***
Offense - *****
Defense - ****

The flying brother of the Fire Turret. High-Powered flamethrower plus flight is a deadly combo. Best way of attacking it is to get under it.

unidus.png

-Unidus-
Dificulty - ***
Speed - ***
Offense - **
Defense - ***

Unidus was one of the first enemies planned, but was not included in the 1.09.4 version due to that version not liking enemies with spikedballs. Unidus is pretty fast, and can not be spindashed into.

gola.png

-Gola-
Dificulty - ****
Speed - **
Offense - ***
Defense - *****

Firey brother of Unidus, Gola's fireballs rotate in all directions around it, making it very hard to hit. It's a bit slower than Unidus, though.

Last edited:
srb20061.png

Forgot to mention that Aqua Caves Zone act 1 has been ported over. Also...

spingyshell.png

-Springy Shell-
Dificulty - *
Speed **
Firepower N/A

Springy Shells are protected from jump attacks due to the spring on thier backs. The spring lets you reach ledges you couldn't reach with your jump, so use them to your advantage!

Last edited:
I like the new textures for the first zone and Magma Core, but I dislike Death Egg looking so much alike to Egg Rock Zone. I think you should use some of the old textures from your contest entry.

This mod.. Its magically delicious D:!
I love the enemy in the first stage.. Those turtle things with the spring.. Traveling just got easier :D!
Good luck with the mod :D!

Good news! A demo of Magma Core Zone act 2 will be in the OLDC! It won't be full-length, but it should tide you guys over. Also...

firedome.png

-Fire Dome-
Dificulty - *****
Speed - ****
Firepower - *****

The flying brother of the Fire Turret. High-Powered flamethrower plus flight is a deadly combo. Best way of attacking it is to get under it.

Do the Fire Turrets finally have a larger range? Whenever I playtested this, their ranges were so small they'd never attack me.

So we get ANOTHER Jetty to annoy the heck out of us? He's still cool anyway.
Can't wait for the release of the mod. How about an enemy that shoots icicles too? There are too much red custom enemys. =P

Eh, I feel like it's time for an update.

Death Egg Zone Act 1 has had tons of progress, including...

srb20154.png

The start of the old DEZ has been added to the new one! It's a ways in, though. I also have some new enemies in the works, but I'll only show one for now.

unidus.png

-Unidus-
Dificulty - ***
Speed - ***
Attack - **

Unidus was one of the first enemies planned, but was not included in the 1.09.4 version due to that version not liking enemies with spikedballs. Unidus is pretty fast, and can not be spindashed into.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back