Race levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earuto said:
Well of course you can't but why not making a hockey lvl and put a koopa shell in the middle.

Also, since your a wad master shouldn't you know this? I mean it is your name right.

1. You can't give WAD requests, you broke one rule.
2. He just picked the name, it has nothing to do with who he is.

WAD master said:
YOU CAN'T PLAY HOCKEY ON SRB2!...

Never mind that, I'm just telling you. I looked on the Srb2.srb file and the sector type was Hockey - Red Team Goal in the race levels.

BlueZero4 said:
It's like, 994 or something. It's not on Doom Builder, but it is on SRB2 builder

Yep it is 994, but you can use it on both Doom builders, it just says Unknown, but it's definetly the one. Just ignore the name.

Earuto said:
Well of course you can't but why not making a hockey lvl and put a koopa shell in the middle.

Also, since your a wad master shouldn't you know this? I mean it is your name right.

No, I don't. I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT'S JUST A NAME! I couldn't think of anything else... i'm NOT a wad master, that's just my name.

HYPERKNUX said:
BlueZero4 said:
It's like, 994 or something. It's not on Doom Builder, but it is on SRB2 builder

Yep it is 994, but you can use it on both Doom builders, it just says Unknown, but it's definetly the one. Just ignore the name.

OMG thanks. i'm done now.

EDIT: ACK! I FINISH RIGHT WHEN I CROSS THE FINISH LINE....
Do starposts have somthing to do with this??

EDIT2: added starpost. But there's a missing texture that doombuilder cant find!

EDIT3: that's fixed, but the starpost isn't working! O NOES!

Please be patient. It can take up to a day or two for someone to reply back.

Also, I've never bothered with star posts, so I can't help much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back