• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Error "singal_handler(): segment violation" WAD IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i used the knux sprite and redid it all and made my own chacacter from it. it was working 100% perfect! i didnt change ANY thing else except for the pics. now....... when i load the wad insted of standing up he is in falling mode. and when he is really falling the whole game crasshes and gets this error.

"singal_handler(): segment violation"

can any one please tell me whats wrong?! (Note: it has all of knuxs normal stats for now)

I see the standing problem, but when I fell or was about to fall there was no sigseg for me. You might want to try reinstalling srb2, or did you mean something else other than falling?

EDIT: Nevermind I did get the sigseg, I will check and see whats wrong.

In XWE, click view, then click options and then the entry list tab. The option you are looking for is in there if you have the newest XWE beta.

SlumpED doesn't have the option to turn off auto capital letters (that I know of anyway) so don't use that program to do character wads (unless HE changes it for a new version).

EDIT: changed thanks to TheDarkArchon's correction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back