Half-life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half Life... is pretty good. Not great, but I can see it being the best ever in 1998.

Half life 2 has the best damn single-player campaign ever, but I still don't consider it great because of the lack of included multiplayer. And HL2 DM really isn't that great.

Gotta love Half-Life 2. I have the three games, yet I still have yet to play part one, still. Also, Naga, there's a release on the Steam version of Half-Life 2, that is a mod which lets you play multiplayer.
And don't forget about the GMan.

Rise and shine Mr. Freeman...

Just finished the main game last night. God, that's an epic game.

Valve's main downfall is that they make single player games. I mean yes, the game was fun the first time around, but definitely not the second or the third.

Gman

Gman is so wack! On the first level of Half-life 1, you can see him and go into the room, but he is talked really weird and quietly to a scientist and it sounds like when the suit is talking. (Health at 100% or whatever)

Also, on Blue-shift, right at the end you get to see Freeman getting dragged off by some soldiers. In other words, you shouldn't have even bothered playing Half-Life 1. And I bet Gman is involved.

Has anyone seen inside Gman's suitcase? There's nothing excititing, but still sort of interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back