inferno.wad released!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2Lover4Life said:
"I'll demonstrate what that means to a noob like you!" -trainer

This. Wad. SUCKS. *kills with a Shoop Da Whoop*

Edit: Spines, hair, spikes, who cares. It's an overpowered recolor, let it die in peace.

QFT and
srb20002ka9.png

Before you release it, I have one question.

Is it a shadow edit? If so, please, don't bother releasing it unless you want to your was to fail miserably. If you want to impress someone, sprite the whole thing yourself, not open up MSpaint and scribble some 'diamonds' onto it.

Joeyl10 said:
Before you release it, I have one question.

Is it a shadow edit? If so, please, don't bother releasing it unless you want to watch your wad to fail miserably. If you want to impress someone, sprite the whole thing yourself, not open up MSpaint and scribble some 'diamonds' onto it.
to add to joey's post: this is plagerisim, unless you asked the creator of the original shadow wad if you can use his/her sprites and they said you could use them.
Edit: i made slight fix in joey's post

Also guys, there's a rule against image macros. Actually state your comments instead of posting the killer of 56k users.

angry comment

listen,you noobs have you guys made wads..no?, I didn't think so, so shut your yap and take your comments and shove them up your @$$#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me? Plenty of people here have made wads, and you don't have to make wads to criticize peoples work.

Re: angry comment

wildfireinferno said:
listen,you noobs have you guys made wads..no?, I didn't think so, so shut your yap and take your comments and shove them up your @$$#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smart move to ban evade. Who is the n00b now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back