Srb2 online issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliwood

Okay, a friend and I are trying to play Sonic Robo Blast 2 online, however it's not working. Now, before you assume I'm saying the Master Server is down, that's not the issue. I have my foward ports for srb2 already... "SRB21" I believe is the name of the port for srb2 online to work is it? Now, do both people have to have them forward for it to work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, a friend and I are trying to play Sonic Robo Blast 2 online, however it's not working. Now, before you assume I'm saying the Master Server is down, that's not the issue. I have my foward ports for srb2 already... "SRB21" I believe is the name of the port for srb2 online to work is it? Now, do both people have to have them forward for it to work?
Uh, you're wrong. The port to host is 5029. But if you want to join a netgame, you can use any ports, iirc.

I believe you have to set the netgame address to ms.srb2.org, aswell. I think srb2.servegame.org stopped working a while ago, that's what I've been told. Unsure if it's true, but it sure is relevant.

Anyway, ms.srb2.org is much more reliable. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back