SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 11-04-2016   #1461
Bluesfire
Since 2006

I'm Bluesfire. Been playing since 2006. Random fact about me : My username comes from a game of SRB2 I played a long time ago, back then I used "Electro" or "Electro2" as my IGN, but one day I teamed with a guy named "Redsfire" and he was a red tails. So I played as a blue tails and went as "Bluesfire". It's just stuck since then!

Redsfire, if you see this, we need to play a game!

I like memes.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BluesfireTV/
Bluesfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016   #1462
Awesomekid9560000

I'm Awesomekid and my real name is Anthony Conner Speegle and I'm 12
I'm a kid that likes to be awesome
But I'm a nice guy I won't be mean or ban people I don't let my awesomeness consume me
Awesomekid9560000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016   #1463
MORATORiAS
Formally Indy94/IndianaTC

So I'm MORATORiAS, formally known as Indy94 around here. Real name's Indy, I'm now 18 (was like 9-10 when I started coming here or somewhere around that range). I was on this forum for years when I was in elementary and middle school, then decided to come back and see how SRB2 was going. I'm a music ed major at Georgia Southern and I actually have somewhat of a life now.

Edit: I just found my old account and started looking through it and now I'm sure I have like six forms of cancer. Holy shit I was annoying.

Last edited by MORATORiAS; 11-06-2016 at 05:40 PM.
MORATORiAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016   #1464
shanezer10
PorkTheHedgehog

Default Porky the hedgehog is now on the fourms!

Hello all! You might not know who I am unless you've played my sugoi server but my username on the master server is usually "Porky The hedgehog~" I'm not trying to make this a useless fourm/thread but I just thought having a welcoming thread would be fitting. Hoping that I fit into the community well and I'm not a pest or a bother. Goodbye all!
shanezer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016   #1465
Bluesfire
Since 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORATORiAS View Post
Edit: I just found my old account and started looking through it and now I'm sure I have like six forms of cancer. Holy shit I was annoying.
I feel that. I wanted to keep using my account from 07, but then I realized the username was cancer. Only had one thread and it was cancer as well. Glad I decided to make a new one. Lol

I like memes.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BluesfireTV/
Bluesfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016   #1466
keenmaster486
Official Garbage Disposal

Hello from the real world.

Or, well, the world of Commander Keen :P

I'm keenmaster486 and I've been lurking for many years here. Played SRB2 since Demo 1.08 or so, and I'm really glad to see all the new development going on! I may or may not stay active but we'll see.
Old 11-17-2016   #1467
Ritz
cornstar

You're smart, so don't leave.
Old 11-21-2016   #1468
Firework917
Wizard 1.0 is SRB3!

It's Firework917, though I go by Fennekin in other forums now. Hello :3
I'm sure (very) few of you will remember when I first came around years ago, and I don't think I made one during that time, so I am now.
I like Sonic. You probably knew that already, though.
I haven't been here in about two years...I think. So hi again. I'm sure it'll be fun figuring out what's changed. :P
Thanks for reading this far.

...I've also looked back at what I've posted, and I realize some posts were a little immature. If that caused anyone trouble or annoyance, I'm sorry. :P

Last edited by Firework917; 11-21-2016 at 10:54 AM.
Firework917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016   #1469
Spookachu
Spookeh Pika!

Default Hi!

Im Spookachu I was an existing member but i created a new account for reasons. I play SRB2 and I love downloading wads for extending my adventures in the game.
Old 11-30-2016   #1470
MrMcLime
Real Adventurer

Default Ayo.

I'm MrMcLime. Much like other forums, I've been lurking here anonymously for maybe... 6-ish years? Never bothered to make an account here, being a bit really introverted, and besides which, I mostly came here for wads. I'm not entirely sure what compelled me to join, but I'm honestly sort of excited to be a part of the community.

I do a little drawing, dabble in sprite work, and play games. I don't really have a favorite game (yet. Breath of the Wild could change that...) but some that I particularly enjoy are MegaMan Legends 2, Mario 64, Smash (particularly Project M ^u^) and UT. And that's about it. I'm not particularly sure what else to say, so I guess I'll just stop there.
Old 12-05-2016   #1471
TheGuyThatDrawsThings
I'M THE TRASHMAN. #EATTRASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomekid9560000 View Post
I'm Awesomekid and my real name is Anthony Conner Speegle and I'm 12
I'm a kid that likes to be awesome
But I'm a nice guy I won't be mean or ban people I don't let my awesomeness consume me
don't, man
your personal info will be leaked if you show your real age and name
Old 02-28-2017   #1472
darkenedAspie

Greetings. I am darkenedAspie. Just joined, but I've been lurking around the forums since SRB2's infancy. Nothing much to say, other than 'hello'. Before anyone asks, I do in fact have Asperger's Syndrome. Ironically, I don't mind Autism jokes in spite of having it.
darkenedAspie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017   #1473
Arf

Hello, I hope to make friends and have Safe Fun Online.
Arf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017   #1474
CobaltBW
I do things sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arf View Post
Hello, I hope to make friends and have Safe Fun Online.
welcome back to the kool kids klub

Check out my soundcloud profile for music stuff
CobaltBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017   #1475
Yoshirocks90
Attempting to mod again

I'm Yoshirocks90, but to make things simpler, I prefer Yoshi. I've played srb2 for about a year now, and I think I have too much stuff for SRB2 (considering the size of my folder for SRB2 is well over 10 gigabytes). I also try (and fail) at making levels. I'm 15 and become very annoying when I actually talk.
Yoshirocks90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017   #1476
Sapheros
That guy that ports
Permanently Banned

I've got 22GB of SRB2 come at me bro

On a serious note, welcome! Enjoy playing the game and try to interact with the members as much as possible, you have some pretty nice potential in level design and we wouldn't want that to go to waste now, shall we? :P

Last edited by Sapheros; 03-06-2017 at 05:24 AM.
Sapheros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017   #1477
CobaltBW
I do things sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapheros View Post
I've got 23GB of SRB2 come at me bro
...how do you even manage that

my folder has only ever been like 5GB at most

Check out my soundcloud profile for music stuff
CobaltBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017   #1478
Yoshirocks90
Attempting to mod again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapheros View Post
I've got 22GB of SRB2 come at me bro

On a serious note, welcome! Enjoy playing the game and try to interact with the members as much as possible, you have some pretty nice potential in level design and we wouldn't want that to go to waste now, shall we? :P
You've also been here longer.
Yoshirocks90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017   #1479
Lach
hop

Hi! I'm Lach, though I also go by Phys sometimes. I've been playing SRB2 casually on and off for a couple of years but recently I started playing it a lot more and realized how much I love it, so I thought I'd involve myself in the community a bit.

Fun fact: I play SRB2 on a Mac using a Wineskin wrapper. Seems a bit dodgy but it actually works pretty flawlessly, with the only major restriction being that I can't use the software renderer. I rarely encounter any emulation-specific issues.
Lach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017   #1480
Jazzz
Catgirl Enthusiast

Grettings! I'm Jazz. I've been around a while ago, but I saw this Introduce Yourself thread today. Hope isn't too late to Introduce myself. I kinda suck at it but I'll do my best.

I've been lurking around this game since 2.0.6 but I wasn't confident enough to join the community. Right now, I'm trying to improve myself in the mapping section. I made a few maps but I didn't release anything oficially.

A bit about me: I consider myself a Daydreamer, Sometimes I'm off in my own world of ideas. I like creating stuff, Drawing (Still improving myself), Retro Games (Arcade specially) and Jazz music. Oh, I also have an unconditional love for cats.

I hope finding my place here in the community.
Jazzz is offline   Reply With Quote