SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-05-2016   #1441
Sketch

Heya! I'm Sketch or Sketch The Sketchhog! (Aka, my OC's name) I absolutely LOVE SRB2 to DEATH and think it's the best Sonic fan game OF ALL TIME! With this, I downloaded tons of wads and lua scripts and loved playing the game and making friends online, and I hope to do the same here! I'm 13 years old with an amazing sister with SPECTACULAR artist skills on a app called Drawcast with pictures even I can't draw as well as she can, and she's YOUNGER THEN ME. So yeah, that's it I guess, so keep an eye on me. I can get pretty silly at times, so feel free to join in if you want. One more fact, my real name is Ben. I'm sure that's an exciting way to end introducing yourself isn't it? Well, i'll see you around!
Sketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016   #1442
Maximus Universal
dat dere kiirby

I deleted my old post because gross and cringe.

Honestly I just lurk around the forums, trying not to post anything.
Usually when I do stuff its really stupid and I regret ever doing it, so this post will probably end up being deleted as well.

That's all.
Old 06-17-2016   #1443
LuisTh

I am Luis. Luis The Hedgehog(i dont gonna say my Real Name)I am a Srb2 Fan and i have a lot of friends in srb2.i am a Brazilian. dont know talk english too much

(LuisTh received a warning for this post: Use correct grammar and spelling.)

Last edited by LuisTh; 12-14-2016 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Bad English(again)
LuisTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016   #1444
its a small world
after all!
Permanently Banned

I am its a small world. I like to sing and make levels in games and I want to make one here so yeah. Maybe a character wad too, maybe..
its a small world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016   #1445
elvinkonohana
Sciuridae

Hi, my name is elvinkonohana but you call me Elvin. I Play games and making
Maps. But I'm not really good at it but learning make one. I'm also bad at english...

Last edited by elvinkonohana; 07-17-2016 at 07:46 PM.
elvinkonohana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016   #1446
CutestGirlHere

Hi, my name is CutestGirlHere, and I already regret choosing this as my name. I'm 17, and after a year(or two.) of not playing SRB2 I'm finally back and this time I decided to try making an account on here. I'm super duper nice and I will always try to be nice to as many people as I can. I also tend to over exaggerate almost everything I say or talk about, so if I ever give something an adjective you should immediately assume I'm lying.
Also I don't know what the Post Quick Reply/Go Advanced things are or what they do, and I'm worried this won't send correctly if I pick the wrong option. Kinda not good with forum things. :P .
*Edit:Okay so Post Quick Reply was the right option. Great.
Old 07-19-2016   #1447
XanthicDragon
Zan•Thick•Dragon

Hello, my name is XanthicDragon, somebody who is definitely obsessed to the brim with dragons.
Something about them I can't explain. I just love them.

The basics: My name is Christian Donovan, 13 year old teenager who spends his life sitting in front of a computer (what a coincidence) and plays games. I am extremely deft with the keyboard, I can usually get wpm's of 60-80, my grammar competence is very fluent to that of a post-graduate. I tend to lurk around on roleplay servers, as roleplaying is my hobby and the hobby that I have the most time enjoying and the most time mastering.

Anyway, getting back into topic here, I usually just come onto the forums to look for the latest wads and mods, you know, basic things.

I joined SRB2 around the time 2.0.6 was released, so about 2-3 years ago. I was young around the time, about 9 or 10. I was very salty back then, and I would usually ragequit whenever I failed at match or anything in between. I recently came back to this game, went on a break, and then decided to come back to it again.

I have a few aliases for you to get to know me better.

1. Raphael (Simplistic name, but I used it for a couple months.)
2. Soni~ or Sonikku (Both names I often use.)
3. *Ristar* (Ristar the Shooting Star was my old account in actuality, and now that I've grown up to become more intellectual and less gullible, I figured I could go for another shot on the forums, and here I am.)
4. XanthicDragon or Xanthic (And then we get to the names I use.)

I hope that I can become friends with most people on this site.

Thanks again in advance!
Me neither.
XanthicDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016   #1448
TheGuyThatDrawsThings
I'M THE TRASHMAN. #EATTRASH

Do you know the way

Last edited by TheGuyThatDrawsThings; 03-26-2018 at 10:37 PM.
TheGuyThatDrawsThings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016   #1449
KobaBeach
trapped in 65c816 hell

Welcome to all of you, I suppose~
Old 09-09-2016   #1450
Srb2 player
Sonic Prower

Hello everyone. My name on this message board is Srb2 player, you can call me by my nickname Sonic Prower. I did post on this thread introducing myself but it's been quite some time since I've been on here. I don't remember the exact year I've been playing SRB2, I think the first version of SRB2 I played was the one where you could collect easter eggs and go to Red Volcano Zone by jumping on the house near the beginning of Greenflower Zone Act 1. One of the reasons I loved playing SRB2 was because of the mods, SRB2 is one of the few fan games to have a bunch of mods to my knowledge.

I'm a huge Sonic fan, my first game I ever played was Crash Bandicoot Warped but my first Sonic game was either Sonic Advance or Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast and not on the Gamecube. I also like to watch anime, one of my favorite anime series is Macross, not Robotech.

Last edited by Srb2 player; 09-09-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Srb2 player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016   #1451
shayne
Default Surprised to see this place still alive

I haven't been here since 2009. I was an annoying 13 year old brat back then. I mean, I used my real name with no capitalization (Speaking of which, if anyone knows how to change that I'd be glad to hear) and had a freaking meme for an avatar.

Now as a 20 year old going through college with a CIS major, I started feeling nostalgic and decided to go looking for some of the old communities I used to frequent. Most were long dead. I was surprised to see that this one wasn't.

Man, I still remember 1.09.4, the endless floods of wads from back when the community was super active (and standards were lower), the How Do I Jump subforums...

You know, I'm pretty sure those times were actually kinda terrible now that I think about it. But everything looks better when it's nostalgic.

So yeah, I'm back for now. We'll see if I stick around.
shayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016   #1452
Monster Iestyn
Friendly Neighbour-Hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayne View Post
(Speaking of which, if anyone knows how to change that I'd be glad to hear)
Just send a PM to one of the admins (the people with purple-colored nicks, not me), and they can change your name for you.

That said, welcome back! It's nice to have returning users as well as new ones. =)

That's an uppercase i, not a lowercase L, for the record. Also, it's pronounced "Yes-tin".
Monster Iestyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016   #1453
KobaBeach
trapped in 65c816 hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srb2 player View Post
Hello everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayne View Post
We'll see if I stick around.
Hello, welcome~
Hope you enjoy your stay.

I should check out Macross sometime~
Old 09-09-2016   #1454
Boo
Lost in Desperation

Hello, My name is Boo, I am 13 (thirteen) years old, I like Games and Sports Like Football, and i just signed in Today at SRB2 Message Board.

"You found me, PeekaBoo!"

Last edited by Boo; 09-09-2016 at 03:11 PM. Reason: I forgot to type SRB2
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016   #1455
MisterZ
Permanently Banned

Hello, I am the MisterZ, I'm not a sir, but i am educated, I have 12 years and i'm Youtube, my old account was removed, but how do not want to be excluded from the community because it is very cool to play online, download new content, but i have problems, like the Prime 2.0 is monitoring me, I can not put any sentence with incorrect punctuation, meaningless phrase, do not ask for things, etc.
Previously I was known as MaykeAdventures, i don't want trouble, but I want to join the community.

(MisterZ received a warning for this post: Use correct grammar and spelling.)

Last edited by MisterZ; 09-25-2016 at 05:17 AM. Reason: I wrote wrong
MisterZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016   #1456
Sapheros
That guy that ports
Permanently Banned

I personally think a re-introduction is needed. I want to present the amount of personal progression I have made thanks to the people of this community, by showing my old introduction po-- It appears that I have deleted that post... Well... I guess I should speak of how much I've matured.

I'll be honest, my 13/14 year old self when encountering the MB was pretty awful. I mean I had average vocabulary, I was a fanboy of everything I saw, and I had no proper patience and passion to make anything myself. I even tried to release Duon.wad, a horrible recolor of a character called Greeman, who at the time, was the best "stickman" I could use for a base (then I got an infraction for stealing someone's wad and not even crediting them). Hell, back on #srb2fun, my awful attitude led me to getting on the a-kick list. Yeah, I was so horrible the Honorable Mystic and Rob didn't want to see my name or ".-." emote anywhere on that chat.

Since then, after being looked down upon some of community and almost suffering from tons of depression for personal and social reasons, I stopped caring so much about others' opinions and insults and even went out of my way to try and do better, except I was still lazy. Enter the SRB2 Riders mod, a huge port project that I've been working on with MotdSpork, Hitcoder, and friends since the "beginning" of 2.1. I was still looked down upon for not doing anything with that port or making the gameplay any better. At that time, I was pretty shit at lua (not much of a difference now) I still suffered from sadness and stuff like that. Though as time moved on, I experimented a lot more and became a little more genuine with what I tried to do with scripts.

I graduated from High School on June 17th, 2016, and over the summer into fall, I feel like I have improved as a member of this community. I built up the feeling of persistence and came at situations a little more maturely. I even went out of my way to build my own levels and make my own custom scripts. I feel right at home with the big names of SRB2, and wish to help anyone in need of some type of assistance.

tl;dr Hello fellow SRB2 Members, I am no longer Duon The Adventurer, I am Sapheros Lucidus, I love SRB2 and wish to provide whatever I can to make not only my SRB2 experience, but your SRB2 experience better.
Sapheros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016   #1457
Painyatta
Permanently Banned

Hi I am painyatta! I am a piñata and I like to give people cavities and hit people with my lollipop of evil! That's right I am a villain, but I am now mostly reformed! I just love candy and someday dream of ruling it all! Oh and I like Sonic the hedgehog, and candy!!! Give me your candy and we can be friends! Oh and I also have a McDonalds toy and an action figure because I am that awesome, and also appear as a comic book villain who wishes to liberate all piñatas from evil children who hit our kind blindfolded!

Last edited by Painyatta; 10-10-2016 at 11:57 AM.
Painyatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016   #1458
TheGuyThatDrawsThings

ಠ_ಠ sersly gaiz i meen dis fagit is idyatic

Last edited by TheGuyThatDrawsThings; 03-26-2018 at 10:25 PM.
TheGuyThatDrawsThings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016   #1459
nothing
Does nothing at all.

My name is Nothing. I did make a srb2 account with my icloud email, but then I immediately forgot about it. So I had to wait until I was 13 to get a gmail account.
I mostly ask questions or give my opinion on things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumi View Post
ಠ_ಠ
I am sorry for the foul language, but what the fuck did I just read?
Seriously, painyatta's message is very juvenile.
Don't worry. The person who made this account only made it to make this weird post.

Last edited by nothing; 10-14-2016 at 09:19 PM.
nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016   #1460
TheGuyThatDrawsThings

...then who was phone?