SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 05-23-2012   #1301
TheBetaFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet Explorer View Post
I'm glad to see you like ponies, but this thread is about yourself in the real life, not about a show character or any unreal people -
What about yourself ? (your passions and interests, not Trixie's)
I want to say the same thing to people who keep introducing themselves as their fancharacters. (not specifically on this forum, but everywhere Sonic-related in general.)
TheBetaFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012   #1302
MaddFoxxx
what's wrong with madness?

hey i joined a few days ago but i finally found where i can post where the new people posts

(MaddFoxxx received a warning for this post: Use correct grammar and spelling.)
MaddFoxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012   #1303
trentdude2
Back from the dead

I guess I should re-introduce myself since I haven't played SRB2 in quite some time now. Hello, i'm trentdude2, but my name when I actually play SRB2 online is Trent the Hedgehog. I've been a member of this community for about 4 years now to this date. Some facts about me, i'm 16 years old, male, and about to be a senior in high school next year. My reasons for not playing for awhile were due to other games catching my attention. I also got a little tired of waiting for the 2.1 update, but i'm sure that it'll be done someday. I won't be online as much as I used to, but I will definitely be playing again. I'm sure nobody would remember me though. I do see a lot more new people here, and I do hope I get to play against you all again. :)
Old 07-25-2012   #1304
Blivsey
Charismatic Sonicaholic

How long it has been.

Name's Blivsey, obviously, but you might know me as TDM. Waaaaay back in the day, when I was a dork among dorks, I had an account on this forum, but I've done everything short of deleting it. Now that I've grown a brain, it's time to enter this forum again with my more intelligent demeanor.
Blivsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #1305
RetroRampage
Video Game Youtuber

I'm RetroRampage! :D Real name is Jacob, and I do all sorts of things, I can never do one thing at a time, I make music, (genesis style 16-bit remixes mostly) Modify games, Working on some levels for srb2, make rpgs in rpgmaker, rom hacks (same as modifying games, I suppose XD) and more! I love to rp, I'm a huge sonic fan, I watch pewdiepie(if you dont watch him, you need to, right now, do it D:) I'm a big brony, and I LOVE srb2! I'm glad to be apart of the srb2 community, and home to make some friends on my time here! I'm very friendly, and love to chat and learn new things!
RetroRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #1306
I'm Not Here
Permanently Banned

I'm Not Here, nice to meet you. I like to play various video game titles such as Ristar, Earth Worm Jim, Vector Man, Streets of Rage, Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, and Classic Sonic. As you can see, I'm mostly into classic video gaming but I also have my fair share of online gaming with SRB2, FFR, and Whirled.
I'm Not Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #1307
hricovskyfilip
Is back!

I'm here for long time, but i forgot to introduce myself! Well, my name is Filip Hricovsky and i live in Brześce- that is in Poland. I like Sonic games (SRB2 counts, too!), But i hated some Sonic games. Which I hate? I don't want to talk about this. And excuse my bad english. I can speak Czech, Polish, German (this is why sometimes mistakes) and English. I HATE My little pony.
hricovskyfilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012   #1308
Blockout
Myeh.

Hi there. I'm Blockout, and I like Sonic games.
I create basic levels, and have been thinking about FOFs, though my first success is the Linedef type 121 (Water, Opaque, No sides).
Nice to meet you.
EDIT: I am based entirely on Sonic OVA, as you can see.
EDIT2: Oh, and I like singing to songs, and I am quite good. I also like writing stories, and some songs. Basically, I am quite creative.

Last edited by Blockout; 08-18-2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: I forgot...?
Blockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #1309
Ariel
Oh what the hell

My name is Ariel, nice to meet you.
I live in Nova Pec, which is in South of Czech Republic.
I like computer :)
Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012   #1310
Anbu Shynobi
Just a Gamer

Haven't used my old account in years so I figured I'd start out fresh.
Originally Supersonic2p3, I am now Anbu Shynobi. Some facts about me, I'm male, 16 years old. I may get back into SRB2, been a long time since I've played it.
AnbuShynobi: http://www.youtube.com/user/AnbuShynobi
Steam ID: Anbu Shynobi
Origin: Anbu_Shynobi
XBL Gamertag: Anbu Shynobi
Anbu Shynobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012   #1311
Samui

My name is Samui. I used to be known as either Sigma or DigiAgent02 back in the day. It's been almost a decade since I last played this game. Thought I might get back into it, because I remember how fun it was.
Samui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012   #1312
Young

Hello, friends of the forum. My names Adam, but call me Young. I'm 25, and I know the rules, so no problems there. I found this place while googling random words. Turns out srb2 get you somewhere in a random search. Which is pretty funny. But I digress, call me Young, I'll post here often and have fun. Maybe I might even play that game you guys love so much.
Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #1313
Zob
Permanently Banned

Hi, ma name is Zenob, and i like to swear and pla Srb2
Zob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012   #1314
Stritix

Hi I'm Stritix. I've been into SRB2 since 2005. I joined up to get some WAD editing help, and also to meet members.
Stritix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #1315
Eva

Well:

Name: Eva
Surname: *Sneezes*
Zodiac sign: *Cough cough* Scorpio
Birthday: 25th October
Year of birth: *Sneezes again*
Nice to meet you!

Last edited by Eva; 10-21-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #1316
21kHzBANK21kHz

Default Introduce Yourself

Hey this is Bank. Yeah even though I've been playing this game since summer of sonic 2006 (v1.09.4), I'm just now signing up because I couldn't figure out the random question T__T. As of last week, I am now 18, and have aspired to own Sega since I was 12. I've been a Sonic fan longer than I could speak. I play basketball as a hobby and am planning something big with it. I feel that this website will help with my (lack of) programming capabilities. Nice to meet you *thumbs
21kHzBANK21kHz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #1317
Xenia
WUT!?

My name is Xenia Slikk and i live in Berlin. I was born in November 1973 in Braunau am Inn and i like to play SRB2 and Sonic games.
Xenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012   #1318
EBSammy
Hit the ground too hard

Well, let's see here.
My name's Sammy.
I like SRB2 and Minecraft.
I joined just now, although I've played SRB2 for three years, now.
Don't mind me.
EBSammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #1319
Outragous Pants

Well hello there. I am Mister Outragous Pants. I was introduced to SRB2 a while back by my good friend, Larztard. I can't say I am active because this is only the second or third time I have logged on in two years. I somewhat help Larztard with a secret project but that is about it.

Last edited by Outragous Pants; 01-02-2013 at 11:27 PM.
Outragous Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #1320
That2rb2DUDE
Pro Splatoon 2 Player

Default Hello!

Never actually introduced myself!
I am That2rb2DUDE (Couldn't have the S there don't know why lol) and i am a video editor, filmer and skateboarder.

Been with this community since 2006 then left for 4 years.
Now i'm back i decided to create a youtube channel dedicated to the game with lots of match/ctf gameplay, speedruns, level packs Etc. Basically EVERYTHING THAT IS POSSIBLE!
Here's my channel where you WILL (hopefully) find something you might like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatSrb2DUDE?feature=mhee (Subscribe for more) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFPXoBEKDQM <--- this will win you over xD

Twitter: @ThatSrb2DUDE

Last edited by That2rb2DUDE; 12-31-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Wanted to add a srb2 gangdem style link lol
That2rb2DUDE is online now   Reply With Quote