Team Fortress 2 update thread. No hatin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
VG Cats used to be huge before it started sucking. Nowadays his comics are either too cliched or too long, or both.

I still like it, but still...

Last edited:
orly?

I was pretty sure nobody knew about this comic :V

Well not really the comic per se((Although I have seen this comic before)), but the point he was making in it. We knew what the purpose of the Mann Co. store was for and how it got the profits to get to this FP2 state since the get-go. Although I wasn't too surprised, though I was caught off guard on how well the Man Co. store made it's money enough in a small period of time.

But hey. . .TF2 has a big fan base, so pats for Valve :3

Last edited:
I like VG Cats now because of it's quality mostly. If you ask me it's golden years were in the mid to late 2000's when they had so many good jokes such as the whole spore ones or the ones with the nintendo consoles. Who could forget the loveable Dr.Hobo? Not me, I assure you all that!

There is also a scene where
a heavy gets an axe in his skull. You can hear the impact it makes. Pretty gruesome.

Oh, and the part where
the pyro is walking away from a massive stretch of carcasses, including an engineer with a burnt off hand.

However, I liked it a lot. I also can't wait for the new Scout weapons, interesting concepts.

I gotta say, Day 2 added probably the most interesting weapons I've seen in TF2 for quite a while, though it does bother me that the Scorch Shot is the only Pyro weapon in the entire update that's not just a reskin...

And here come the unwelcome My Little Pony parodies.

Considering ponies apparently need to be shoved into everything these days, that was probably going to happen anyway.

It's not really a reference to MLP, guys. MLP does not have a monopoly on unicorns or sappy saccharine Diabetes-inducing sweetness (actually, FiM is fairly short on the latter, despite appearances).

Wow. Even though I don't play TF2, I've always enjoyed the character videos, but this one... Oh ho, this one...

I was looking so forward to seeing the Pyro unmasked. What actually occurred was at least ten times better!

Last edited:
Seeing that no one else has posted this here yet, I guess I'll be the one to bring the news.

A new TF2 update is on the way, Mann VS Machine.
From what I can tell, it will be a "survive waves of things that want to turn you into swiss-cheese.". The one thing I am not sure if I like is how it is only lets you and five others play, but other than that, this looks like it will be amazing.

Now back to spamming the refresh button for day 2...

Looks like it will be in L4D2 style. I dislike the part of "weapon upgrade", but god, this is looking epic.

Also, am I the only one who almost cried while watching this epic trailer? t-t

Last edited:
I know this thread is old and all, but I'm sure many of you still play TF2.

Just want to let you know if you download
http://www.epicsolitaire.com/

you will get a key to register on Steam + a free TF2 item. It's only for the first 10,000 people so it's kind of limited.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I haven't seen any TF2 updates with a Epic Solitaire promo item, and there's already been a promo item from another Subsoap game like a month or so ago.

Oh, ok. Well I know what kind of item it is, and yes it's lame.

On other news, Poker Night 2 is coming shortly, and like its predecessor there'll be TF2 items to unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back