[Open Assets] Rosy the Rascal (Updated)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think Amy was ever able to use spin dash...in sonic advanced series and sonic adventure she couldn't use spin dash but then in sonic adventure 2 in 2 player mode she could...so I'm not really sure... in sonic CD did she ever use it? I mean I know you couldn't play as her but did anyone ever see her use it?? i know that if you kept struggling while she was hugging you she'd throw you but has anyone see her AS rosy in sonic CD use spin dash??
Amy is able to use Spin in Sonic Advance 3 if she is leader and Sonic is Partner. But this is Amy from the old Cartoon... I like it too much and it's great wad! Good job Chirspy!

Amy is able to use Spin in Sonic Advance 3 if she is leader and Sonic is Partner. But this is Amy from the old Cartoon... I like it too much and it's great wad! Good job Chirspy!
oh no i know that but i mean by herself WITHOUT help, thats all...i have the whole SA series..

I don't see what's wrong with the hurt frames in place of spindashing. She's not able to spindash, why would a zoomtube change that fact?

ehh either way spin dash or no spin dash this is my favorite wad!! i love it so much I play as it all the time!!! thanks for an awesome wad chrispy!! :D

That wasn't official though.

But it shows that there is no other way to make her go through the GHZ zoomtubes other than spinning, besides, having hurt frames in some zoom tubes can be weird depending of it (like, a looping!)

I'd like to point out that in Sonic Advance 1, although amy didn't spindash to jump she spun in tubes. But it looked differnt, more like flips. I'd also like to point out that that would be hard to do in Srb2. I think it's good the way it is.

I guess I found out what makes her ability not work in antigrav, like, hitting a spring in antigrav with any character shows that it doesn't uses the spring-up sprite, so it only uses the falling animation, and that also happens to characters with ability2 = 1 when they jump, I guess having this fixed in the next SRB2 version would fix the problem with Rosy's ability :I

I guess I found out what makes her ability not work in antigrav, like, hitting a spring in antigrav with any character shows that it doesn't uses the spring-up sprite, so it only uses the falling animation, and that also happens to characters with ability2 = 1 when they jump, I guess having this fixed in the next SRB2 version would fix the problem with Rosy's ability :I

You do know the springs do that because they're actually downwards diagonal springs, not flipped upward diagonal springs, they're supposed to do that.

^
Hint: Go to ERZ2, take the first path to the left and hit the spring there
srb20003.png

srb20004t.png

Know what I'm saying?

And after testing stuff, I've seen that the spring-up sprite is shown when hitting a spring face upwards while in antigrav, like, I think it should work in the "with sense" way, not sure how to exactly explain this, but I'll explain it like "hitting a spring facing downwards while in antigrav would show the character's spring-up sprite, and NOT show it when hitting a spring facing upwards"

Something like that :I

I know what you mean, just until they figure out how to flip the angles of propulsion on springs, then the downward angle springs will always show falling sprites.

I loved this Wad, same being hard to make the Hammer Jump...
The only thing I dont liked is the normal sprite from forward, its strange...
But I loved =DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back