Somebody has this SOC problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasa

Actualy, I do. When I select the option in SOCedit like Edit level heaers, Edit things, then a error window appear and says: Run time error '53' File not found.

Any fixes?

The big "CLICK ME" button explains it.

You need to extract the source code (preferably to a folder other than your SRB2 folder or one of it's subdirectories) Then in the box with the list of the folders on the left of SOCEdit, navigate through until you find the SRC folder, which was part of the source code. Double click it, and you're good to go.

Draykon said:

You need to extract the source code (preferably to a folder other than your SRB2 folder or one of it's subdirectories) Then in the box with the list of the folders on the left of SOCEdit, navigate through until you find the SRC folder, which was part of the source code. Double click it, and you're good to go.
Thanx! I'll try.

Sasa said:
Actualy, I do. When I select the option in SOCedit like Edit level heaers, Edit things, then a error window appear and says: Run time error '53' File not found.

Any fixes?

I have the same error

Draykon said:

I don't understand.

Draykon said:

There's some src thing in your folder. Open it, and put the stuff it has in a new folder. Then drag the SOC editor and put it in there. Then run it in SOC!

But then again, I think I forgot a few things. >_>

Chaos said:
There's some src thing in your folder. Open it, and put the stuff it has in a new folder. Then drag the SOC editor and put it in there. Then run it in SOC!

But then again, I think I forgot a few things. >_>
It worked! Only I had to do is to move SOC editor to the src folder in srb2! Thanx Chaos!

donovan9 said:
I need help with eggman because he keeps disipering and can't be hit
Say what???
Disapear! Oh, that happent to me too, but if you try to hit him and he disapears, then right go to hit him again. Is this a soc problem?
Speaking about socs, ... whatever.
So, this is a soc file or wad loaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back