need help with wad making

Status
Not open for further replies.

knucky

i have done my wad (finally).But still have some error on it.that said me

"R_initSprites: sprite FATEA frame C is missing rotation!"

i looked,and i have FATEA1,FATEA2A8,FATEA3A7,FATEA4A6,FATEA5. in the same order,what does he want me to do more?!

well well,here the wad,so if someone wish to repar it then send it back well thank you.But i wish too know where was my mistake

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0h273b

and plz dont releace it >.>...i will

oh and dont say anything about this wad until i releace it

PS: the wad is broken,so dont download if you dont wanna help me

You forgot to rename your second FATEB4B6 lump to FATEC4C6.

Also, this is unrelated, but it looks like some of your sprite offsets got messed up somehow. To be precise, FATEb5 is slightly too high, and all a frames are off center to the right and down. In XWE, there are two edit boxes that contain the number coordinates for the sprite's center. Fix those.

ok,i can get in the game with him on it,i have done all what you said, and i have put FATE(Q to Z)0 and it seem to have worked.But now when i log in,the game crash "segment violation".what should i do now? or what i have to repar?

sorry,double post.Here the new link for the updated wad.That still not working

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtv97h

i only can go on the first player option,when you click on it,it crash and when i host a game,all fine,but when you swich to fate,it crash again.Omg lol,wading is way more harder then i though

WAITAMINUTE! Your wad is about your fan character, FATE? Please, don't release it on these forums. It's just Silver colored blue, with extra spines/differently placed.

Lemme guess, "Silver's long lost brother"?

ok ok ok,he wont be releaced,i dont care.Well maybe i will cause if i wanna play with him on netplay? anyway he mostly a wad,too know how too make one.Then im gonna make new one.But hand draw of mine.

my second project will be paratroupa,the red koopa that fly if you dont know who is it ( in mario bros )...if will mostly look like at tails

Then,after all this wad.MAYBE...i said MAYBE i will do rouge.But she really hard to draw so i dont know if i will be able.Well im gonna try it soon then give the example

and all this gonna take me lot of time so no more project untill that.I think im gonna make xxxxA1 of my koopa and rouge now,cause now im stuck with my fate and cant play with him

If you want to play with him on a net game, or net play as you called it, host a game and turn download on. just make sure that your max send is big enough to allow for you character to go through.

ok,im sure one of you,in this world,know how too repar my problem.

I can play with it,i can get in the game,all is fine.But he seem to be dancing? ( i said WTF!!! a first but it look like its a normal bug ). Then,after 30,if i run too fast,it crash *segment violation*

what sould i do? ( oh and i most said thanks to all of you that helped me! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back