SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2009   #61
Sohio
 
Sohio's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice
Oh look it's Sohio. If you can't remember me, then I'm the person that you were flaming for commenting about your intro to some video showcasing some horrible level.
Ya i remember!
BTW ur just jelous cause i can make good flash's and u cant!

The lvls, r awsome. Read the other comments, i think u r the odd one out.

This argument..IS OVER!
__________________
Darkness is the ultimite power....
....and chilli dogs too!

Join my forum!
http://CHAZandseanGAMES.forumcircle.com/
Sohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009   #62
Chaos Knux
Daww, a mother and her foal
 
Chaos Knux's Avatar
Default

I don't remember seeing one start.
__________________
Atra gulia un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro fra rauthr.
My Friend Codes
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Hooves; Today, Tomorrow, and Forever
SUPER NARWHAL, MY MUFFIN!
Chaos Knux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009   #63
CobaltBW
I do things sometimes
 
CobaltBW's Avatar
Default

Technically S0hio started the argument, and apparently it just "ended". Yeah. I just tried to stay out of this earlier, but it's kinda maintained its ridiculousness by now, so I suppose I'll comment on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice
Oh look it's Sohio. If you can't remember me, then I'm the person that you were flaming for commenting about your intro to some video showcasing some horrible level.
Ya i remember!
BTW ur just jelous cause i can make good flash's and u cant!
Good flashes? You mean this thing in the intro? Yeah, very professional with the choppy animation and MS Paint effects.

The rationale of your argument is disgusting. There's absolutely no reason Ice would be "jealous" of your madskillz, and rather the reason he commented off the intro was that he wanted to watch the actual content and was forced to wait forty seconds because the video author thought his animation was cute. Youtube videos pull those kind of stunts to seem more "official", and all the waiting really does is make the end user not want to watch the video.

Quote:
The lvls, r awsome. Read the other comments, i think u r the odd one out.
Oh, lemme guess. This one? Disregarding the poor quality of everything else about the video, your level looks very amateur. No attention paid to sector detail, bland runways with nothing in them, barely even any enemies in sight, and an incredibly generic hop-across-platforms section in a straight path from point A to point B. If you have the arrogance to say your own levels are awesome, then you really need to take a look at Centigrade, Acid Missile, and any of the Single Player contest maps. "The other comments" you speak of are absolutely meaningless, because YouTube is just like deviantArt: just because your subscribers say it's cool, doesn't mean it doesn't suck.




Also, just a side note, you need to spell out your words, or else you're not going to last long on this forum.
__________________
~CobaltBW

Check out my soundcloud profile for music stuff
CobaltBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009   #64
Sonict
 
Sonict's Avatar
Default

I have put an end to this. At any rate, this is not what the topic is about. Get back on track please, thanks.
__________________
Read the MB Rules: http://mb.srb2.org/rules.php

My YouTube account: http://youtube.com/user/Sonict11
Sonict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #65
DanteEX
___________.
 
DanteEX's Avatar
Default

http://www.youtube.com/user/BloodyKillerflames2
DanteEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #66
mkbullet4you
Official PC Maniac
 
mkbullet4you's Avatar
Default

Mine is "ViewtifulJak" (I make music videos mostly....) Hope yall enjoy!
__________________
Team Fortress 2 PWNS Halo 3!!! (Especially since it's on PC!!!)
mkbullet4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #67
Violo
Resisting Pony Avatar
 
Violo's Avatar
Default

www.youtube.com/user/EchidnaTail/
I only have one video and three faves. I don't know if the first one is any good. It's time to start recording for a logo. =D
Violo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009   #68
Ice
Pretty chill guy
 
Ice's Avatar
Default

http://www.youtube.com/user/3MM4NU37
__________________
Endless Mine - Piano Cover (First one on youtube!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m8LvQL0Akc
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009   #69
Autosaver
 
Autosaver's Avatar
Default

http://www.youtube.com/user/autosaver
Autosaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #70
Slurgly
 
Slurgly's Avatar
Default

Yep, Slurgly7. http://www.youtube.com/user/slurgly7
__________________
I go by Slurgly on SRB2

http://tugogtdrs.wikidot.com/
Slurgly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #71
Jellybones
Lawful Neutral
 
Jellybones's Avatar
Default

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jellybones69

I've taken down all my stupid videos, did an audioswap on the videos that youtube so stupidly took the music out of, and started uploading again. Enjoy.
Jellybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009   #72
iRinx
 
iRinx's Avatar
Default

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kallen01134
__________________
Ign: xxsamilxx/irinx/emily
Just a local female srb2 player looking for fun.
iRinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009   #73
Crazic the Hedghog
beep.
 
Crazic the Hedghog's Avatar
Default My YouTube Name

Mine is Chaoman54. The Link to my Channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaoman54 [/url]
__________________
AKA: Cirno Conway, Crazygame
YouTube : crazygame54
Steam : Here.
this username brings me agony.
Crazic the Hedghog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009   #74
SRB2Unleashed
 
SRB2Unleashed's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice
Oh look it's Sohio. If you can't remember me, then I'm the person that you were flaming for commenting about your intro to some video showcasing some horrible level.
Ya i remember!
BTW ur just jelous cause i can make good flash's and u cant!

The lvls, r awsome. Read the other comments, i think u r the odd one out.

This argument..IS OVER!
Sohio, I dunno if you are gonna be unbanned soon, but its me SRB2UnleashedIsBack, to other people who are looking at this comment, I have awesome videos so go on Youtube and Type in SRB2UnleashedIsBack, do it, do it NOW!
__________________
My Youtube account is SRB2UnleashedIsBack

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN IMPROVED BY THE VLAD IMPALER!
SRB2Unleashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009   #75
a bee
Ecosystem essential
 
a bee's Avatar
Default

no

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ch4rmyBee
__________________
I don't know Japanese, so I'll type my snobby elitist kanji here later.
a bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009   #76
Syrax
Default

Quote:
Guys, i had a look at Sohio's flash, and level. And i can't see anything wrong, the flash looked very well done. And that level was made ages ago, according to its video date. Apparently its his first level. I've seen his other ones. I'm proud to be working with him. =)
(Note, my bro told me everything, im on his side this time)

--__-:SYRAX:-__--
Anyways back to topic. Mines is EKFProductions, but it got hacked. =(
__________________
Ya, its me.
My bro Sohio got banned for no reason. I didn't know it was against the rules to post opinions....
Syrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #77
visualboy64
....
 
visualboy64's Avatar
Default

my youtube is visualboy64 or visualboy65
visualboy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #78
XAlted
What in the hell?
 
XAlted's Avatar
Default

Here's mine if any of you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/user/XAltedOverload
XAlted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009   #79
chi.miru
 
chi.miru's Avatar
Default

http://www.youtube.com/user/YellowThunder1712

Let me know if you see something on there that interests you.
chi.miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009   #80
Akuma TH
 
Akuma TH's Avatar
Default

Mine is Jetire911. I have about 36 or more videos.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draykon
Well, I wore a skirt to my dad's remarrying, but that's not the subject at hand here.
My Youtube is Jetire911
My Steam is Jetire911
And my Xbox Live is Jetire911
Akuma TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Smackjeeves account MasterKade General Discussion 2 01-03-2008 09:31 PM
Whats your youtube account? roboegg99 General Discussion 1 06-29-2007 01:03 AM
Account Problems NeoJames SRB2 Discussion 4 01-19-2007 04:24 AM
Account Arf General Discussion 34 04-21-2005 03:44 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.