Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original post of this topic has been hijacked by Mystic to try to slow down some of the repetitiveness. Sorry Dash.

This topic is for discussion of the upcoming Wii game, Super Smash Brothers Brawl. All discussion of that game should be placed in this topic. Before posting, I would like to note the following:

Apparently, Sonic IS in Brawl, and it's confirmed, so go nuts.

Please do not post "Character/Item/Stage X should be in Brawl". This topic has been going on forever, we've seen it all already. I don't care how creative it is. Please talk about what is actually confirmed or at least heavily rumored to be in the actual game.

The official website for Super Smash Brothers Brawl is located here: http://www.smashbros.com/index.html. This is a great place to learn facts about the upcoming game, with daily updates on weekdays. Feel free to discuss whatever is mentioned on this site in this topic.

Also, feel free to discuss anything about the game I did not mention above. Hopefully this structure in the OP will make this topic a little more sane.

FoxBlitzz Edit: Due to the large amount of secret entries coming in on the Dojo, we now have a new rule that spoilers may not be posted directly within a post. You must link to a spoiler and tag it as necessary. Violators will have their posts edited and/or receive a warning.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
I don't really know if Sonic is really playable because some people say he's not. :?

I don't mind if he isn't in it, I just think I would be cool he is. :wink:

Unfortunately none of the Nintendo staff have made contact with Naoto Ohshima and Yuji Naka (Creators of Sonic)

Yeah, and then I hack the game the game to make Sonic be SMS! Hurray for crazy idea's!

I think Master Chief from Halo is never gonna make it in. And to tell the truth, I'd rather keep it that way.

camo man said:
I personally think that brawl will be after it comes out one of the best fighting games ever. Epsecally because of Wifi :mrgreen:

Well, actually its a fight AND party game. With all these characters, moves, dodges, jumps, abilities, stages, and of course wi-fi....Yep!

I'm not really sure it will use wifi. :|
I might be wrong.

Also you can't really be banned for roleplaying games, unlike srb2. :wink:

EDIT: I'm Wrong!!
en.wikipedia.org said:
it has been confirmed that it will support some network features and Internet play (Wi-Fi).

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Also you can't really be banned for roleplaying games, unlike srb2. :wink:

Er....I don't think there's a in-game talk function in Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-fi at all. Yeah, maybe a talk function in the battle results screen, but in no way you'll be able to talk while fighting.

Super mystic sonic said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
Also you can't really be banned for role-playing games, unlike srb2. :wink:

Er....I don't think there's a in-game talk function in Super Smash Bros Brawl Wifi at all. Yeah, maybe a talk function in the battle results screen, but in no way you'll be able to talk while fighting.

Unless it uses a live headset!0.o
Even if sonic doesn't make it in, at least we'll still get to see Solid Snake blow up Mario. Yayes! (Argh, I had to rewrite this be cause the forums keep logging me out. This is getting really annoying! :evil: )

I honestly can't answer this at all. Melee being better than the first game just makes sense. It had MORE characters, MORE levels, and MORE gameplay mechanics. There was nothing lost between SSB and SSB:M. However, I remember reading that they'd be doing away with most/all of the clones, which could be good or bad. One of my favorite characters is Young Link, and he's a clone. Also, since we've seen VERY little of Brawl, we really can't tell if it's going to be better or not.
Just my two cents.
Edit: As for Sonic in Brawl, don't hold your breath.

Super mystic sonic said:
Yeah, and then I hack the game the game to make Sonic be SMS! Hurray for crazy idea's!
Hell no, do you have any idea how hard it's going to be to hack the Wii? Lemme tell ya: *bleep* HARD.

As for the rules of more 3rd-party characters go:
-They had to at least appear in a Nintendo System.

I wouldn't doubt they would add Sonic. Sonic has had a bunch of his games released only for Nintendo to make them money. Also, if he is not added, that might be the biggest upset in gaming history. Come on, if you can add Snake from Metal Gear Solid then you can add Sonic.

Sonic should be in Smash Bros Brawl. Death to those who say Sonic can't do anything more then run fast, wich isn't enough for all Smash Bros' moves.

Super mystic sonic said:
Sonic should be in Smash Bros Brawl. Death to those who say Sonic can't do anything more then run fast, wich isn't enough for all Smash Bros' moves.

If he was in it he would have an wind based move since he used one in heroes and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Along with fighting moves like the 2nd controller character in Shadow the Hedgehog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back