:|

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucky from the "how old are you topic"
i got 19
Old 12-22-2007   #522
XsoniccoreX (814)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumakima
No, I don't think he is, Spazzo, but, a lot of adults use "chtspk" because they think its "KEWL" *knifed*
That wasn't really chtspk. He speaks french as a first language, don't flame for bad english just because he can't properly speak it yet.
Old 12-22-2007   #523
Spazzo
Permanently Banned

The last time I checked, the French don't use all available text colour options in a single post.

Whatever, I guess. Doesn't really matter.
Spazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #524
XsoniccoreX (814)

...wow, brain dead much? I really don't think sometimes.
I had cht confused with 1337...please excuse my temporary stupidity.
Old 12-23-2007   #525
EMPEROR METALLIX

Hello, My name is ~Zzzzt~ and I rarely ever talk, my I.Q. is 197 on the dot. I have multiple personalities, at least 9 of them, believe it ornot.
I'm always thinking too much it's to the point that I forget to do a few things. I used to be a noob, but now I'd say I'm more of a choob or a boon.
EMPEROR METALLIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007   #526
Lioyd_Irving

I'm Lioyd_Irving, i'm French, what I like or dislike isn't your business, and I've just registered to ask one question.
Lioyd_Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007   #527
Crazygamerx6

I actually don't think I ever introduced myself.
I am CrazyGamerx6, but you can call me Crazy. Or just plain mad.
Anyways, I'm good at spriting, and I have played sonic games since I was 4. And I think thats reason enough for me to be here, M'kay?
Old 12-28-2007   #528
Auto the Hedgehog

Auto's the name, speed's my game. *dodges bullet*
Auto the Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007   #529
Not so supervirus

Hey, I am the Not so supervirus. That name is from what I call, The virus's curse. I am 14, huge SRB2 fan, I love any version of SRB2. I hope to be a very trusted user of the messagebaord.
Old 01-02-2008   #530
Soniccuz

Hi, I'm Soniccuz a person of few words. I'm a video game fanatic particularly the Sonic verse and Fighting games. I like to travel, been to Hawaii, London and Ireland. I just started messing around with Doom builder and SRB2 level design.

I usually don't stay very active an messageboards but I'll try and stick around.
Soniccuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008   #531
Chisuun
Lord Almighty

I think I should reintroduce my self. I used to be *swallows* Gaaradude6969, but I finally decided to make another account, make that other one obsolete, and I am now Chisuun, my more...COMMON name.
Chisuun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008   #532
Jacklekku

Hello. I'm Jacklekku aka Silverfan33. I'm 10 years old. I joined here because, well, I wanted to. Don't worry, I won't act like a n00b. Also, I'm a Silver the Hedgehog fan and a Jackle fan. Ever saw the BKLUMP pic on srb2.srb? That's Jackle. He's a very popular boss from NiGHTS into Dreams.
Projects I'm part of:
Raw Mobius (Beta Tester)
Jacklekku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008   #533
Django Urikashima

Default Heya, I'm just making my first post.

A few people may know who I am from SRB2 netgame matches, But to those of you who don't, I'm Django Urikashima.

I heard about SRB2 through a different website from a friend I met who had the exact same tastes in games I did. After I did some research, I downloaded the game... and well, the rest is history in the making.

From the few games I've played, I can honestly say I'm not the best in the world. However, I'm always improving on the game, so that I can hold my own against some of SRB2's elite players.

I wanted to do a profile-like introduction, but then I thought that would be a bit too weird for me, so I just threw this together.

Anyway, I hope to be apart of this forum for a while, so be nice to me. ;D
Django Urikashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #534
DarkGhost

Maybe I should reintroduce myself.

I used to be Mikel93, but I decided to make a new account since I don't want to go by Mikel93 anymore. Though you can still call me Mikel.
Old 01-11-2008   #535
TehDood

Hell-o.
I'm not so new here, i've had an older account called "Silver Da Hedgehog", but i've lost the password, and the account got inactive.So yeah, i couldn't log in with that one.

Expect a avatar and a signature for teh lulz.
TehDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008   #536
Chaos

Should I go make a goodbye topic? So we can know when someone is going on a vacation or something?
And I mean to run without downloading hacks. :V
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008   #537
dark amy

Hi,im 15 and here i come in this huge srb2 game.Im a shadow fan and an amy fan too. I just wish both could be a couple. Im a girl form canada and i go to school. Im used to be evil some time but i don't bite so don't run away. Well that's me. I wish you pain (short and sweet)
dark amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008   #538
Chrispy

And yet somehow I don't believe you're really emo..
Old 01-13-2008   #539
dark amy

im not, i just like this. Maybe i im? but i don't think so. Anyway, who said shadow was emo? THIS? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-YvJ...eature=related must said that very funny but shadow isnt emo! He just a half bad guy

Anyway,why you are telling ME that im emo? lol? im emo because i would like shadow and amy to be a couple? maaaaaaaah /me close the door
dark amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008   #540
Linkkillsu

(silence.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ) oops! sorry forgot I'm suppose to tell a little bit about myself ok umm... ya I got nothing. oh wait I'm trying to be funny right now thats something about me right?
Linkkillsu is offline   Reply With Quote