SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Old 11-10-2013   #1341
Hellzone Mark II
Don't hold back

I am Hellzone Mark II, and im 13 y/o male, and i like to play games with fast speed in them, like Sonic. I am a fast learner, and very competitive on certain occasions. I like to come up with new ideas/games for this game. I normally play violent games, but sonic has never been too violent(lol). Also, if you meet me(or have already) in game, I am addicted to match/co-op, but will rarely play CTF. That pretty much wraps it up for me.
Hellzone Mark II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013   #1342
Streakster "Kiba"
Ech.

My name is Steakster "Kiba" Typhoon. I like to make WADs and stuff.
I've been addicted to SRB2 for years, but am just now making an account here. So.
Hi! Right now I'm going to make my first original WAD, which is...me!

Old 01-03-2014   #1343
MrBreada

My name is David, but call me Breada or Bread. I play SRB2 on Net Games and I used to host a server called Wads Allowed. I was also a member of a chatroom of SRB2 on an obscure chat website. I'm glad to have finally made an account on this site.
Old 01-08-2014   #1344
Haruka

I'm Ruben, Also known as ElRubius/Haruka, I'm 22 years Old, i really like to play games like this, is very fun, I'm the most famous youtuber in spain http://www.youtube.com/user/Elrubiusomg Visit my channel and subscribe =D!
Haruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014   #1345
Shapeshifter
Mage

My Name is Shapeshifter, And It's Based On this Fictional Ability:(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapeshifting)You May Not Know This, But Im a Technology Freak, Like some other People.

Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014   #1346
CoatRack
Official Community CoatRack
Developer

Is that the Scorch Shot from TF2 I see as your avatar? Did you make it yourself?
I bet you can't make a face as crazy as this!
CoatRack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #1347
Sigmund_Froid

Greetings Sonic Robo Blast 2 community. My name is Sigmund Froid. The reason for that name is because I visited a website where a user spelt Freud's name as Froid. My first exposure to Sonic Robo Blast 2 started with the prequel to this game, which I considered was a hilarious & rather entertaining game. I was blown away by how the sequel was handled with it's transition to 3D & all. That's all I can really say right now. I'm glad to be here engaging discussion with the fellow Sonic Robo Blast 2 community. Thank you for listening.
Sigmund_Froid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014   #1348
{e i

Hi. My name is Vilem and I like Sonic and Pokemon. Especially Oshawott :D
 {e i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014   #1349
Swindie

Hello, everyone! Been playing SRB2 for quite some time and decided to join the forums.

Normally I'm known in-game as SonicWind, but that name was taken here. Hopefully, that's not an issue.
Swindie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014   #1350
Touma

Hey there, I'm Michael! 18 years-old and I've been playing SRB2 since I was 10! With the release of 2.1 on the way I thought "Hey, why not join the forums?"
Big fan of videogames, usually Nintendo stuff. I also love something called 'Idolm@ster' a lot too! One of my favorite series of all time, aha! :3 I hope to make friends with a lot of you here and I don't mind private messages, so if you want to, why not send one? xD
Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014   #1351
Kancsar
AKA Diskette Projector

Hello everyone, i am a certain someone probably a lot of you remember. My name's Kancsar, and i was (kinda) part of the community a long time ago...don't remember me? Lemme help you enlighten your memory, by stating a few key events about me:

- I am the one responsible of a very old SRB2JTE 'Game how-to' series i did: Supervirus, Basics, and HMS123311
- I ran special scripted servers, that i called the Server commands which basically was a quick gamemode changer script, with other obnoxious features
- I complained once about a 2.0.x patch, that it "came way too quick".
- I had a few "alter-egos" on the servers, to not only hide myself from my old friends, but to also act like a different person
- I had a tendency to call people "n00bs", because of the way they acted.

So basically, i was an idiot (and hypocrite) child back in the 1.09.4 and 2.0.x days, and was kinda infamous because of it. (i think, was i?) I started slowly losing interest in SRB2, and left the community. However, that didn't stop me from visiting the game and the forums occasionally, as i started to miss the old days of my SRB2 childhood...if such can be called that...So i made myself a promise: If SRB2 2.1 ever gets released, i'll reintroduce myself to the Message Board community, and see how many people remember me.

And so here i am, now matured and reformed, and i was thinking about opening a new account, but when i tried out if my old account still worked, i decided to keep it, even though i do not wanna see my old posts.

So what happened to me during all these years? Well, as you can see on my avatar, i moved to Ponies, i'm running a "Let's Blind" series, which is about recording myself watching MLP:FiM episode the first time, with STILL the same upload rate as before (read: Utter-slow), I now live in a communal home, I have new friends, still playing video games (and rarely Sonic), and i'm enjoying my life right now.

And now, i came here to see if SRB2 2.1 will bring new or other returning members to the community (although don't expect me to stay here for long), and also will look forward to any of the new patches the devs bring (cough, unlike last time)

And finally, i would like to apologize to any stupid stuff i did back in the past, and hope to see some familiar faces (or others to see me, as a familiar face).
Until then, Hi guys! :D

Edit: Also, i'll be known as "Diskette" in the servers. (My OC pony's name)

Last edited by Kancsar; 03-15-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Kancsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #1352
Tyrannic

Hey, I'm a new user from Germany, 15 years old :)
So please forgive me if I make some slight spelling/grammar mistakes, I'll do my best to prevent them.

I've known and played Srb2 since 2010 and have now followed this board for about a year I think. With the release of 2.1 and my first attempt at designing a map, I decided to join the forums.
Tyrannic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #1353
FTH
cash

Hello everyone, I have been playing this game for around 3 or 2 years and now decided to join the forums.

Sometimes I play games like Valve games and Nintendo games and make music in Famitracker once in a while.

Hope to see you around!
FTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014   #1354
Cole~

Well, I had no idea this was here. I suppose this should have been my first post...but better late than never, I suppose. ...right?

I've been playing SRB2 since 2010 I believe, or whenever 2.0.6 was new (I know, I've been in it for the long haul), but I decided to make an account here with the advent of 2.1 and all, figuring I could make SOME kind of contribution. Hopefully I'll see you guys around!
Old 03-20-2014   #1355
Nekoishi
Is actually

Hi again I haven't used this in forever and got my account name on here changed so perhaps it's a good idea to post here maybe??
http://puu.sh/mtIMI.png
Nekoishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014   #1356
dany777
Cute/Kawaii character Lover

Hello guys, im dany, my real name is Daniel Lopez Herrera.

I may not look like an wad maker, but i can try them, i also have a youtube channel, maybe one day i can dedicate to make SRB2 2.1.X videos.

I started well, but the admins thinks i didint started well, because of the "Not allowed to do mistakes and crazy language"

I saw people doing like didint, and the correct term is didin't, and they still didint get infractions, i think the admins are rude with me, and i didint do anithing bad!
dany777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014   #1357
Nekoishi
Is actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany777 View Post
Hello guys, im dany, my real name is Daniel Lopez Herrera.

I may not look like an wad maker, but i can try them, i also have a youtube channel, maybe one day i can dedicate to make SRB2 2.1.X videos.

I started well, but the admins thinks i didint started well, because of the "Not allowed to do mistakes and crazy language"

I saw people doing like didint, and the correct term is didin't, and they still didint get infractions, i think the admins are rude with me, and i didint do anithing bad!
Considering you seem to be from Spain, the language difficulty isn't surprising. However, your english is mostly okay! the correct spelling of didin't is didn't, and the correct spelling of anithing is anything.
http://puu.sh/mtIMI.png
Nekoishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014   #1358
CobaltBW
I do things sometimes

The staff are hard-asses about rule #3, so don't beat yourself up over it. The English language is frankly bullshit.

Check out my soundcloud profile for music stuff
CobaltBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014   #1359
Frenetic_souL

I don't even remember introducing myself when I first joined the forums, but oh well.
I'm Kyle, a 16 yr. old male in a lil' ol' town in Arkansas and I've been playing this game from time to time since 1.09.4. Used to love that fanmade character, Shadic, which my old name from (Dark Shadic or DS # 1).
I was a very silly kid when I first joined these forums lol.
Anyway, I enjoy rock/hard rock music quite a lot and even some metal here and there. (Slipknot 2014 hopefully :D) I don't have much "talent", but I'm interested in learning to play guitar sometime in the future and major in computer science in college.
Frenetic_souL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014   #1360
ZilverXZX

Hi,i ZilverXZX,i Play SRB2 since of 2.0.6,and i make music wads(the last of i made i not have more)and i like to explore co-op levels in srb2,a 13 years old male,and i like to play srb2 and Other games

Last edited by ZilverXZX; 03-23-2014 at 07:46 PM.
ZilverXZX is offline   Reply With Quote