Resource icon

Pogofenn

Pogo
7uv8S39.png

Green Greens from Kirby's Dream Land is now available as a track

First and foremost, thanks to Tripel once again for helping me with this one, he got the textures to the right colors and helping me implement the map's palette.

When I was making this track, I made it intending for it to be really short and easy, just like in Kirby's Dream Land.

I have nothing else to really say other than to enjoy the wad, so have fun!

Supporters / Co-Authors:

Attachments

• kart0040.jpg
    kart0040.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 739
  • kart0024.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 896
  • kart0022.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,334
  • KR_GreenGreens.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,986
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to releases! Though, while I like the palette idea, I can't say I approve of the palette changing everything, including players and non-stage objects. It becomes impossible to visibly tell what drift parks you're on, for example. I'd rather see all the map's textures and map objects be colored, but not any of the items or players.

I've updated Green Greens, all that I changed was converting it to a pk3 and giving it a fancy new musicdef.

My doG, this is what I was born to experience, look at this absolute map unit.

But seriously really entertaining map, great job!.

Okay, I've had plenty of time which I did not use to address a 30 second fix. It should definitely work now. Sorry for my 5 month procrastination period.

Edit: That one didn't work so I just put up the download for the original wad.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, if you convert a wad to a pk3 you can just upload it without zipping it. In fact the submissions' page rules updated to say this.

E V E R Y T H I N G
I S
G R E E N ! ! !

Jokes aside, I've played this map before, and I really like the style you went for, limiting to just the Game-Boy greens. Gives off a sense of...

...NOSTALGIA.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back