My Green Hill Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is jean_tha_n00b. this is my first ever post, and I have made my first ever maps. I would like to share these maps and I would be happy if you could give your opinion to this.

Moderator Notice:
Snip.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to share a WAD with other people, the best place to post it is in the Submissions sub-forum so that it can be put into a suitable spot in Releases where it will get more attention. That also lets you attach the WAD, along with some preview screenshots, directly to the post instead of trying to find a file host.

(I know the judges can be slow to move things, but we try our best, honest ;_;)

Thanks, i am just new to the srb2 message board.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

If you want to share a WAD with other people, the best place to post it is in the Submissions sub-forum so that it can be put into a suitable spot in Releases where it will get more attention. That also lets you attach the WAD, along with some preview screenshots, directly to the post instead of trying to find a file host.

i made a new post : https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=42972 maybe this should be fine.

Last edited:

The bright side is that at least other people can also give their opinions while the links last.
Don't worry, we all make mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back