What is the cheapest thing you have ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacy

Now with less viruses
This is a topic I thought of after last night when I went over a friends house for halloween. Some of his friends came over one bringing a 360 and soulcaliber 4. I beat my friend and the kid who owned the 360 with yoda by using his jump/lunge attack with >+y knocking them off cliffs.

So, What is the cheapest thing you have ever done.

Hard to say, but probably the time I was so sick of the saving system in Crash Bandicoot 1 that I just went online and found the Super Password that just unlocks every single thing in the entire game.

I turned in 100+ extra credit in one day. That explains my 135.4% LIT average.

Wait, this is in VG? Oh, then I got 5 grand slams with Toadette in one March of MSB.

I don't really like being cheap, but I guess the cheapest thing I've ever done is in Brawl when you hang off the edge at the right time so your opponent won't be able to hang on the edge, or even get you off the edge while they are trying to get on it because of the invincibility frames(I know theres a term for all that stuff I typed in, but I forgot what it was...).

Mastakirby said:
I don't really like being cheap, but I guess the cheapest thing I've ever done is in Brawl when you hang off the edge at the right time so your opponent won't be able to hang on the edge, or even get you off the edge while they are trying to get on it because of the invincibility frames(I know theres a term for all that stuff I typed in, but I forgot what it was...).
The term is called "Edge Guarding" and the Level 9 CPUs do it to me quite often, but most of the better players can counter it by using certain moves (Like Captain falcon's Up-B)

Gamesharked all the orbs and gems in Jak II. Then used those orbs to access the game-designer cheats and used the gems to get all the Dark Jak powers early.

BlueZero4 said:
Gamesharked all the orbs and gems in Jak II. Then used those orbs to access the game-designer cheats and used the gems to get all the Dark Jak powers early.

I got them normally.... >_>

BlueZero4 said:
I did the same thing. I found myself unable to complete the game...

Umm... Play as Amy in SA2B? That's about it really. I love using attacks every 5 seconds. :)

But I used the AR to get everything in SA2B, except Rouge's costume, because I like her levels.

Wait. I forgot AR codes only effect the first player, so any 2p game when I had the AR. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back