A problem I have with this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.asking for wads?
Uh whats wrong with that huh!
Hell it int like I'm forcing someone to give it to me,all i'm doing is asking so wtf?and also I'm only asking for wads I had in the past!
2.I get banned because I'm not good at punctuation?WTF!!!!!!!HEY Je vien du quebec esti!!int my fault if I'm illiterate at least I'm trying and guess I'm banned again
3.then Apperently Im posting in the wrong stop (super f@*$ing bulls$*^)
before I postd I made sure I was in the right area so wtf

And I bet I'll will be banned for writing this as well.and those are the stupidest reason's to ever ban someone
either change your rules or leave me alone

FANADICALCOWHEAD said:
1.asking for wads?
Uh whats wrong with that huh!
Hell it int like I'm forcing someone to give it to me,all i'm doing is asking so wtf?and also I'm only asking for wads I had in the past!
2.I get banned because I'm not good at punctuation?WTF!!!!!!!HEY Je vien du quebec esti!!int my fault if I'm illiterate at least I'm trying and guess I'm banned again
3.then Apperently Im posting in the wrong stop (super f@*$ing bulls$*^)
before I postd I made sure I was in the right area so wtf

And I bet I'll will be banned for writing this as well.and those are the stupidest reason's to ever ban someone
either change your rules or leave me alone

1. Requesting wads really bugs a lot of people.
2. we will not be able to understand you if you don't use proper punctuation.

If you don't like the rules here, then leave. The staff won't change the rules for ONE person.

You use the search button to find the wads you want. It has the button that looks like this ->
icon_mini_search.gif
. That is why we don't want topics about people requesting wads. You could usually find the wad you want using that method, or using addons section of srb2.org or google.

Lock.

As for the rest of the stuff, we're not changing the rules for you. You will abide by them, or you will eventually wind up permbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back