Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

on Edge

This seiries is dead.

Exept for one thing. Emerald version. Their is romour of 2 new types: shadow and light. Light is strong to everything both defensivly and offensively, and Dark is strong defensively and ofensively to everything but Light.

In Emerald, their is a cave or something with an old man bloking you from entering. He says you aren't ready to go inside, or babels incoherently, I forget.

After you beat the battlefrontier completely, the guy who brought you to the bttlfrnt goes through a storry sequence, and you get a pokeball made of the ruby, sappire, and emerald stones. It is stronger than any master ball.

Back to the cave, the old man lets you through now. There is a dark/Shadow type inside who is extremely hart to beat. Then you get to go on a wiald gose chase with him engadging you in battle manney times before you get to a poke senter. Then you obtain him somehow.

Next there is a rocket that you can ride into space and then use Alakazam's teleport to warp into the temple in the sun. There you use your shadow pokemon and your super ball to capture a Light/phsycic type.

Eventually they mate and have a Light/Shadow pokemon, but both die in the prosess. This pokemon should follow you in field and have new unstopable attacks.

If you give the baby garatchi, she becomes pregnant, and ill.

This opens up a new storyline with a nearly imortal wild deoxis, another baby, and the first baby learns an attack that creates giant craters in the ground that continue your adventures with teams magma and aqua.

If any of this is true, than if you mess up you end up with multipule super untamable pokemon that can give you wild battles any where, even inside pokesenters.

Yes, the series is dead.

However, the above is merely a rumour, and I haven't seen any proof of it, but I haven't looked around much concerning this matter. So correct me if I'm wrong, this is a scam in an atempt to increase replay value.

you all are right pokemon is dead but most people consider it to be addictive but for the most part i just think it is a waste of time

The hell? Pokemon is still a very popular franchise.

Oh, and that rumor in the first post is a bunch of garbage.

There aren't very many things that are more irritating than people knowingly spreading falsities on the internet. The original post in this thread is a load of crap and I don't think I need to explain why. Anyone with half a clue could peg that post as an outright lie.

Besides, Pokemon isn't the least bit dead. It's still popular and selling plenty of games. All that happened is it lost fad status.

This reminds me of Missingno.
Which, incidentally, I've heard is going to be in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Snicker...snicker...snort....

Pokemon is not dead, and it does not suck. Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably in the 13-18 age bracket where they do anything to be "cool" because playing with cartoony characters is suddenly uncool and watching anything rated G is for little kids.

Trust me, when you pass high school, you'll suddenly realize that you were being an idiot and missing out, and that Pokemon is still a great game with a HUGE amount of replay value and some of the best PvP combat you can find.

I've spent more than 400 hours on the Advance games, filled my Pokedex (381 FTW), and played a ton of PvP with my friends. If that isn't worth my money, then I don't know the definition of value. Most games I beat in 10-20 hours and put down forever. Pokemon I keep playing for months at a time.

Yeah, Pokemon is no longer the cool in-thing for children. Well personally, I prefer it that way, because that means I can play it in public without getting weird looks.

I still play Pokemon. I don't play the old games like Red, Blue, and Yellow. I play Emerald. I have all LV 90 or above legendaries... :eek:

I can't wait for Diamond/Pearl to come out. Also, their main legendaries look awsome.

I'm probably the only person here who has imported a Japanese copy of Pearl, and I'd say it's probably the best in the series so far. The main quest is a lot harder and longer than the usual, which is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back