Port: 5029
Hostname: Tails xmas
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
Reason: Hangout on House Hide and Seek.
Log

Or you could get it from my own MS status page:

http://cueball61.sepwich.com/ms_status.php

I've been debugging the new MS today, worked out most of the kinks, just getting the little tidbits going (listserv tells you if you're banned, when you'll be unbanned and why you were banned). Trust me, if Logan doesn't go on a banning spree when that thing is done, I will, and I'm more mean and nasty than Logan can even dream of being. I'm kinda sick of seeing servers that myself and others reported days ago still up.

All these servers are doing hangout:

Name: Tails adventures
IP:67.193.170.193
Port:5029

log

Sad news people, Mario's back.

IP:72.186.143.236
Name:mario,s server [sonic aventure
Version:1.09.4

log
log2

On the front page he's under the "Banned from using the Masterserver " didn't that mean permanently banned from hosting but not from actually being in srb2? I'm sure he got permanently banned from hosting.

IP:82.41.178.99
Name:pc i need to talk to you!

log

IP:190.20.222.180
Name:gonzalo entra!

log

They were in GFZ1 for 17 minutes, I was instantly banned a few seconds after I joined.

Twelveth

IP: 79.118.90.61
Port: 5029
Hostname: PARTY AT SA CITY
Permanent: No

Reasons: Hanging out in SA City while playing in Cooperative Mode.

LOG

Image: http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9551/srb20020to9.png

Lightspeed told me about this, and gave me all the information (log, screenshots, etc). I was not in the server. Think of it this way: I'm reporting the server for him.

Cue said:

I've been debugging the new MS today, worked out most of the kinks, just getting the little tidbits going (listserv tells you if you're banned, when you'll be unbanned and why you were banned). Trust me, if Logan doesn't go on a banning spree when that thing is done, I will, and I'm more mean and nasty than Logan can even dream of being. I'm kinda sick of seeing servers that myself and others reported days ago still up.
Strike 1 = 1 month ban
Strike 2 = 1 year ban
Strike 3 = 10 year ban *shot*

I call the following setup Bowling for Banhammers.

Strike 1: 1 month
Strike 2: 2 month
etc
Strike 13: Permanent

Cue? Banning Streak? YES!

Thank you so much Cue, I too have seen alot of servers that have been reported multiple times that are still up to this day.

Silent_Snipe said:
Cue said:

Strike 1 = 1 month ban
Strike 2 = 1 year ban
Strike 3 = 10 year ban *shot*

At this point I wouldn't shoot you for that, but seriously the rules need to be a lot harsher, none of this "5th ban, banned for 5 weeks ect." which infere's that someone can have 6 chances or more, how about 3rd of 4th ban is permaban. And unlike before, hopefully Logan/Cue or whoever's banning people wont forget that we've banned the same person before 5 times, which leads to them getting banned 20 times without being issued a permaban, hopefully this time it'll just be 3rd or 4th ban, and that's it, you're gone forever.

Mario needs to be permabanned, I'm certain he was permanently banned from hosting and now he's back hosting again. Even if he isn't evading a permaban, his servers have been reported at least ten times, and now he's back doing it again, so he needs to be permanently banned anyway

Chaos Knux said:
I call the following setup Bowling for Banhammers.

Strike 1: 1 month
Strike 2: 2 month
etc
Strike 13: Permanent

Thirteen!?! You think they deserve that many chances? People who go "I don't care about the rules or the guy who host the ms for us, f*** you all *banned from the server*" if you say what they're doing is against the rules, and you're wasting logan's bandwidth ect.?, you think those people deserve thirteen chances before they're finally given a permaban?

It needs to be a lot less then thirteen, four times is enough chances and also if it was thirteen, that would mean we'd have like huge amounts of the biggest noobs ever on the master server and we'd have to ban them thirteen times each before we could get rid of them, it would take forever.

Doing our own setups for how many weeks you're banned and how many times you can be is probably pointless because its people like Logan and Cue that'll decide it, but I feel like doing one anyway.

1stban: banned for one week
2ndban: banned for two weeks
3rdban: three weeks
4thban: permaban
Ban evading: two week ban, ban evading your second ban leaves you with one last chance before permaban.

Sciky said:
Ban evading: two week ban, ban evading your second ban leaves you with one last chance before permaban.
Thats less strict that what we do now but yea we need cue or someone to start banning these servers otherwise the only servers which will be hosted will be hangout servers etc

Silent_Snipe said:
Sciky said:
Thats less strict that what we do now but yea we need cue or someone to start banning these servers otherwise the only servers which will be hosted will be hangout servers etc

The rules on the first page don't state that a 4th ban gets you permanently banned, it says "4th etc etc".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back