• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

E-101 MKII wad (Still in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varren

Top 50 In #FortniteMostWanted
Sonic Team Junior
Knowing how this would get locked without proof I quickly uploaded some of the sprites to show.

Yes this is a Work in progress and probably I'll release of demo of the character on this topic soon.

For now heres some sprites I've completed so far.

Front Views
EGGA1.png

EGGA2A8.png

EGGA4A6.png

Back Views (Still working on it)
EGGA5.png

I don't know a thing about shading things easily but It'll take sometime to shade them.

But until then I'll be working on the running sprites so I can get the demo out as soon as possible.

edit: I just wanted to get the demo out as soon as possible so you'll have to wait for those other frames.

This frame will be replaced soon with shading.
srb20059.png

Download link

==Link==

Please report any bugs you find in this demo wad.

There's already an E-101. His name is Alpha. Play Sonic Adventure for proof.

Although, this looks great! Change it to E-106 and make the arms a bit more visible, and this should turn out really well.

Daredevil said:

Although, this looks great! Change it to E-106 and make the arms a bit more visible, and this should turn out really well.
Maybe complete the game and you will find out he is the final boss (for E102)

Ok. I fixed the front diagonal sprite and I'll have a screen of it up by tomorrow maybe a little wad demo too.
Right now off to bed.

Daredevil said:

E-100 is Alpha, E-101 is Beta. anyways, the front and back is ok, the sides need fixing.

SilverESP said:
Knowing how this would get locked without proof I quickly uploaded some of the sprites to show.

Yes this is a Work in progress and probably I'll release of demo of the character on this topic soon.

Front Views
EGGA1.png

EGGA2A8.png

EGGA4A6.png

EGGA5.png

I don't know a thing about shading things easily but It'll take sometime to shade them.

But until then I'll be working on the running sprites so I can get the demo out as soon as possible.
Just noticed something about the sprites, the last one from the set of 3 is just a mirrored version of the second one and the tail on the first sprite looks thinner than the others

SilverESP said:

Front Views
EGGA1.png

EGGA2A8.png

EGGA4A6.png

EGGA5.png

With the 2nd diagonal frame you should Get the E-101 name back on it's right side.

EGGA1.png
In this sprite, one of his eyes are missing.

EGGA4A6.png
In this sprite, the E101 is mirrored onto his right side instead of his left.

Re: Proof?

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
I supplied proof, give proof you're his sister.

I'm not gonna make him come post on the mb again cause like he said months ago he left and he's never came back since then.

edit: Read and weep Click

edit 2: Ok back on topic.

I'm making a demo wad now and I'll supply screen shots for the beta 1.
It should be in this topic sometime soon.

Thanks for your criticism and replies.

Its been a little late but I edited the first post with a demo wad.

Life Icon and Picture plus the name are just prototypes which are just for the demo only.

Right now he has thokking.

Any suggestions of custom/non-custom abilities?

Because I have no clue.

SilverESP said:
Its been a little late but I edited the first post with a demo wad.

Life Icon and Picture plus the name are just prototypes which are just for the demo only.

Right now he has thokking.

Any suggestions of custom/non-custom abilities?

Because I have no clue.
Meh, hover like silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back