What does your TV area look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN, your TV has white spots at the corners. Also, it's really hard to take a picture with the TV screen shown clearly.

Cueball61, that's not your domain. At all. :(

And Akira, I'm fully aware that yours is fake, but Sega has beta testers? What?

R.U.B.I.K. said:

Now I see where you got the RUBIK'S CUBE WAD idea from.(Look near the upper right of the desk) I also notice that one of your creations is on the left side. Why is your TV above the Computer though?

BlueZero4 said:
SSN, your TV has white spots at the corners. Also, it's really hard to take a picture with the TV screen shown clearly.

Cueball61, that's not your domain. At all. :(

And Akira, I'm fully aware that yours is fake, but Sega has beta testers? What?

1. I've seen TV's that look exactly like that. And it is possible to hold a camera in such a way that you can see what is on the TV at the time quite clearly.

2. Yes, that definately not his domain. It's to fancy.

3. Of course thats fake. Why wouldn't SEGA have beta testers, if they didn't have testers they wouldn't know if people would think the game was fair and if it was good.

What does mine look like? Empty. We packed the furniture (err most of it)
into a truck cuz were moving soon. I'll still have internet though. And a wii. :3

R.U.B.I.K. said:
Jacy said:
Why is your TV above the Computer though?
because a wall mounted TV is more awesome than a TV on the ground. (plus, I had no room to put it on the ground)

You sir, are lucky. I don't have a wall mounted TV, but it does have a large screen, Perfect for playing Brawl. What I was trying to ask was, why is the TV above the computer desk?

The reason I haven't posted a pic is because all I can find are ones that are focused on the Dog and not the TV.

Jacy said:
R.U.B.I.K. said:
Jacy said:
Why is your TV above the Computer though?
because a wall mounted TV is more awesome than a TV on the ground. (plus, I had no room to put it on the ground)

You sir, are lucky. I don't have a wall mounted TV, but it does have a large screen, Perfect for playing Brawl. What I was trying to ask was, why is the TV above the computer desk?

The reason I haven't posted a pic is because I can't find one that isn't focused on the Dog and not the TV.
Ohhh. Well, I put it above my computer desk 'cause that was my room.

base3.PNG

Hey, don't look at me, you asked!

base1-6 also work.

Jacy said:

You have no idea what it's like being a web developer and getting paid for it, how would you know?

Sorry. I didn't know you could be paid that much by being one. (not saying that to be mean)

Dark Warrior said:
Cue said:
Jacy said:

You have no idea what it's like being a web developer and getting paid for it, how would you know?
You're still lying about that being yours. =P

You're all the way across the Atlantic Ocean, how the hell would you know?

I think I have seen it in a movie. I forget which though. You can tell 'cuz it's black and white, not colored.

1) The picture on the screen is photoshopped.

2) Cue already released a pic of his TV area - remember the whole "SRB2 on Wii" thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back