MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IP: 67.172.245.2
Port: 5029
Hostname: Lilrobot's co-op server
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No
reason for ban: Playing co-op in sacity. They said it's not on the MS, but it can be joined with ms launcher, and it's visible under listserv command. They just want to evade the ban, but they had a nice try :/
log

Well, that's another noob server playing co-op in sacity.

XD

Karuno said:
He keeps trying to restart the server so he can get away with it. I've been there multiple times, under a different name each time, so he doesn't know who I am.
Here is another log of what happened.

lol XD Sonic JR thinks he's from the future, he also made my best friend Amy Rose think that she's his mom. I hate him. He's a n00b. He doesn't deserve to be on SRB2. He also pretends he's other people, call that a n00b.

IP: 24.115.132.79
Hostname: movie makers
Version: 1.69.10
Reason for ban: Playing co-op in waiting zone - hangout map in srb2jte.exe. I gave them a chance and they didn't do it. Looks like my reporting section was done right on time, because after one second he banned me. Heh...
log

Eh, joeyl10 got my report on movie makers playing on 1.09.4 :/
It's quite a good reporting record, huh? Well, I got to go now, and Joeyl10 can report more servers for breaking ms rules if there are...

See ya tomorrow.

Re: XD

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
Karuno said:
He keeps trying to restart the server so he can get away with it. I've been there multiple times, under a different name each time, so he doesn't know who I am.

lol XD Sonic JR thinks he's from the future, he also made my best friend Amy Rose think that she's his mom. I hate him. He's a n00b. He doesn't deserve to be on SRB2. He also pretends he's other people, call that a n00b.
Which one?There are like 3 Amy Roses in SRB2.

Re: XD

Superusuario said:
Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
Karuno said:

Which one?There are like 3 Amy Roses in SRB2.
there are dozens of amys on SRB2 only 3 are popular, amy (The one who joined the forum) quit, so it couldnt of Been her...

-SRB2MS- 98.27.17.52: 5029 Name: ????? zone act 1 Version: 1.09.4

Hangout/Roleplay in tree ring... even if it was coop with ringslinger.

IP: 98.27.17.52
Hostname: hunt the ghost....
Reason: coop in a match map.
Log
This guy has quite a bit of nerve to say "no" to the MS rules.
EDIT: this goes with Joeyl10's report.

IP: 67.240.210.226
Port: 63928
Hostname: hi
Reason for ban: Hangout in SaCity. I alredy got the information of report without them knowing it, so when i warned them I got banned, but I got the info. Hehe
log

EDIT:
Can someone enter "kiddytails playtime" server? I see it's coop in sacity from the launcher, but I don't have some files and can't download them.

IP: 75.177.50.187
Hostname: zim's lair... and 3 taxi's!
Reason for ban: Hangout in SaCity. I warned them and they banned me.
log

IP: 70.251.95.27
Hostname: evil Tails' Awsome server
Reason for ban: Role playing. He said he was waiting for the players, but that can be only done until 5 minutes. He wasn't finishing the levels for 9 minutes. And he had someone with him when I joined.
log

When I saw you you were flying from the red house.
And you don't need 9 minutes to get a token. And there was someone with you when I came.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back