Funny story, this...all true, too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eryn

エリンちゃん
After school, I left my Geography class and went in the direction of the band room. As I was walking, I saw Tyler's dad's truck. As I walked up to it, he greeted me, and I got inside. There I saw, sitting next to Tyler's dad, Tyler's sister, Kaylie. And next to her sat a girl. She was introduced as Dana. We waited for Tyler for a while, joking that he'd probably call in a while. Eventually he showed up. He fought with Kaylie for a minute, then got in, and we drove off to my house.

On the drive we talked a bit, and joked around. We got to my house, and Tyler suggested hat I come spend the night at his house. So I said I'd ask my mom and sister, and walked to the door as they pulled away to harass some kids down the street. I called my mom, and she agreed, and I grabbed my sister and my computer and we got back in the truck. And we drove away, to Tyler's dad's house.

We got to his house, an old-ish house where, for some reason, they use the back door to get in. So, we went through the back gate, being greeted by Tyler's two dogs, Basset and Efa. We went in , and I saw a garage-like are, with three doors. On the left, a closet. Forward, a garage-like area (which led upstairs, as I later found out). And to the right, a door leading to a very nice furnished living rom with a wooden floor. In the living room, there was a computer on the left(a laptop). Ahead was a couch and TV. To the right were two doors, to Kaylie ad Tyler's rooms. I sat on the couch and talked to Tyler and Dana for a moment, then someone else walked in. His name, apparently, was Boyon. Tyler introduced us, then was ordered to clean his room. While I waited, I pulled up Light and worked on it. Then the other three went outside, and I went too.
They were polishing their skis and snowboards, while I hung out with the dogs. Tyler even used his shirt (and so did Dana and Boyon)! Then , we all went onto the trampoline.

We all jumped for a while, then Tyler and Boyon started to wrestle, while Dana and I stayed out of the way. Eventually, Tyler got his butt completely whupped by Boyon. Then, we all went back inside.

I sat back down on the couch and worked on Light for a while, and Tyler went into his room. Dana asked what he was doing, and he replied, "Hot tub." She screamed (happily) and ran off. Then they both went out to the hot tub. I hung out inside for while, but eventually got bored. So I decided to follow them out there and just hang out outside the hot tub. That's where it went downhill...

This whole time, I'd been confused about my feelings for Dana. I don't think I liked her, but I really wasn't sure....seeing her in the hot tub made it even more confusing. Even if I do end up liking her, I must fight it...I can only love one person at a time! So we sat ther, and they talked a bit, making sex jokes and such. Eventually Tyler offered for her to go up to the game room, and she quickly agreed. I went inside with them, and they both went to change out of their bathing suits. I sat on the couch and worked some more. It got dark, and Tyler poked his head out, saying, "If you don't want to be scarred for life, then look away." (Too bad I was scarred for life later, anyway...) I looked away, and by his silhouette I could tell he was in his underwear (WTF?). As I was working on Light, I had something I needed to ask Tyler about his instrument's range. I assumed that he went upstairs, so I searched for the stairs. I found them in the "garage", where there weren't even any cars or anything. I climbed the stairs. I got upstairs, and searched for a game room. Going into Tyler's dad's room, I wondered if it was through there, then I looked to the left....and saw Dana sitting there naked, with a towel up. She screamed, and yelled "Go away!" and I apologized and ran. At that point I just decided I would kill Tyler when I saw him next. I went back downstairs, started to feel depressed. Partly because they were leaving me out, and partially because I ended up thinking about Shelbey. I sat down in the dark, and started to write this.

As I wrote, Tyler came down, dressed in pajamas, looked at me, and just started laughing. He said, "I know what you did. Ha! Your face is all red!" (he had just turned on the light.) I said, "Whatever." and he left me alone to boil in my depression. We had dinner, and watched a movie (The Departed), and not much else happened there....Dana basically acted like nothing had happened, which I was grateful for. I slept on the couch with no blankets, and got up the next morning. I went home, and that's about it. :/

Comments?

Bah, I don't have any female friends around here. Then again, I hardly have any male friends. I'm just at that age where you don't want to be friends with anybody since all they do is be assholes and make fun of [you/everyone else]. So I don't really get to go to anyone's houses except for (obviously) my relatives and my friend who lives across the street.

So, was Dana hot?

Ya know what, I hate it that people ask for justification of other's actions based on the respective female's outer appearance. Sheesh.

"Game Room", huh? Hmm, I'll have to remember that line..

"Hey baby, want to go to the 'Game Room'?" :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back