Colors = Rainbow Seizure Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal96

So, I haven't played SRB2 in a very long time, nor have I been around the forums much at all this past year. I decided that this was a problem, and I'm going to start work on a new level soon, after more than two years without mapping. Anyway, I loaded SRB2 in software, and it ran fine for about a minute. After that, however, some of the colors began glitching out, with white and the light grays turning into black, dark yellow, purple, blue, and green. All the other colors were fine. About thirty seconds later, all the colors freaked out, making it impossible to look at the screen as it turned the levels into a psychedelic seizuretastic mess. If I minimised SRB2 and then brought it back up, the colors would return to normal, only to repeat the process about thirty seconds later. This bug happened even after multiple SRB2 restarts.

I have never had this problem before, and it is quite obnoxious.

I tried to get a screenshot of it, but the colors rendered normal, save for the glitched-out walls that sometimes happen in my screenshots (another, less lethal bug). If anyone knows how to fix this, please...tell me!

Adjust the brightness after it spazzes out, most easily done by hitting F11.

Also, if you have Windows 7, turn off the desktop slideshow thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back