• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggmans Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

This is my mod Eggman Strikes Back. I am planning 50 acts to play. I shall tell you guys the story first.

STORY: Sonic is taking a vacation away from empire city when all of a sudden Tails appears. He warns Sonic that at sundown Eggman will conquer the world. Now Sonic has to rush to the heaven known as Bolt Gardens. Once there Sonic will have to face off with a NEW foe tougher than Eggman. Can Sonic chase him down or has he met his match?

ZONES: OUT OF DATE
Buzzards Bay: A bay with tons of beach lands. Then you have to climb to the tallest sand castle and cross the Sagamore Bridge. Then to deal with a fleet of robots and platforming in the Bridge.

Scenic Route: A beautiful forest on the island. This is when Sonic must go to reach the top of the island. With this road Sonic may reach far away areas.

Bolt Gardens: A beautiful garden where Chao live. Do not stop with the Chao because in time the area will fall apart. You only have 30 minutes to cross this zone. Is it the end?

Cape Cod Chip Factory: This place may seem like fun, but not in the factory! Do not fall in the slimes that are here! Also be careful of where you move! Will Sonic escape the factory ok? Or will he be shipped of to the grocery store cooked? This is Sonic's hardest attempt yet!

Cape Cod Mall: A large shopping mall filled with traps, escolaters and pits.The last thing you need here is to be ambushed by Eggman's robots at the store. Only going through all the stores will reveal your exit.

Main Street: A old street with tons of stores. Be aware of water that will rise at any time as Sonic tries to reach the mall nearby. Watch out for robots at all locations!

China Street: A huge street of China stuff. Watch out for the water that rises and the japan robots from the future! As Sonic tries to reach Main Street look around for something special!

Other Zones will come soon.
Characters include Sonic, Tails, Knux, Amy and Cream.
To get the 2nd mystery character we need 20 posts . Reason is so if no one likes the mod I will cancel or not add them.

Now I wish to show a few screenies.

2w52cfd.png

Sometimes you need to battle.

IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/1omxpx.jpg[/IMG]
One villiage on Cape Cod.

hvtf1h.jpg

A parking Lot brawl.

2cg0kfp.png

You may need to solve some puzzles.

The link will come tonight on OLDC.

Last edited:
Nice mod. Like the story. It's actually not a bad concept either. The only factor that might get you will be the fact of adding in all the characters at once, as you CANNOT have more than 1 character in one WAD.

Sorry about the bump, but this mod is cancelled. I cannot make it anymore I am afraid it is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back