Quick Question about character WADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Blake

Like in the dirt?!?
Hi, I would like to know, is there a way to change the color of a character while in their Super Form? I would like to know because for fun, I've edited multiple copies of a wad to have different abilities and colors (similar to Megaman) yet I also use SMVX.wad, and once I go super, I can't tell if it's switched or not, thus why I'd like to change the super color.

Hi, I would like to know, is there a way to change the color of a character while in their Super Form? I would like to know because for fun, I've edited multiple copies of a wad to have different abilities and colors (similar to Megaman) yet I also use SMVX.wad, and once I go super, I can't tell if it's switched or not, thus why I'd like to change the super color.
you can only go super in match mode and it's forced to yellow there, 2.0.x removed a lot of character modding

Thanks. I was just curious. I decided instead to change the shoes and eyes of the copies to reflect the prefcolor when not super. Not my most preferred method, but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back