SRB2 Doom Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man oh man, do I have a bug to report. When I'm using the new CFG for 2.0 (Yes, I am using the most updated version), I experience random crashes while scrolling through the texture library!

Sometimes, when you go to the texture library various times (such as in 3D mode, where you need to texture several walls) the program crashes.

I can't download it.

My browser says 'This link appears to be broken'

Can someone please help me?

Srb2 Editing might of been easier if they used a argument system like hexen did or Acs like Gzdoom used.
So we wouldn't have to make Hundreds of dummy sectors just for a few Rope belts or something.
It would aslo help if there were Tutorial vids or a complete guide on editing.

For some reason, when I put in the number for objects (like 300 things for a ring...) its on the ceiling when I test the map! How in the world do I fix this??

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

I'm also having problems with making water...I follow the tutorials, but I just can seem to make it right!

Nice doom builder, but my doom builder does not work. It only work when i download the old one (insted of the "new" 2007) thing. I know it is sad for me...

Sadly, the new doom builder is incompatible with the current config...

Perhaps reinstalling the SRB2 version will fix the issue with red floors happening when using the step2 flat.

Are you talking about Doom Builder 2? If you get me a sample config I might try and make an SRB2 config for it. I can't be arsed to actually install and use it myself, though, we have TWO dedicated map editors specifically for this game.

Just because something isn't public doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I've sort of become an unofficial maintainer of both config files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back