Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 (Joke character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As scary as it may be, I've also added the attraction shield now... I'll add more as I pass by certain parts of the code, I'm sure, but I'm not actively working on it or anything silly like that, of course... :|
And if you get the color right, you shouldn't need to make the text small as well... But good try!

shadow the fox said:
well, this might be the 2nd SMS if he gets too overpowered.

Um...
How is he NOT too overpowered already?
I mean, SERIOUSLY, thats the whole joke...
He's already up in your base killin all your d00ds!

Jason the Echidna said:
As scary as it may be, I've also added the attraction shield now... I'll add more as I pass by certain parts of the code, I'm sure, but I'm not actively working on it or anything silly like that, of course... :|
And if you get the color right, you shouldn't need to make the text small as well... But good try!

He should be able to have all shield effects. Underwater shield, fire shield, double jump shield, etc. Of course he should have autohoming-rail ring that doesn't take your rings and that kind of overpowerd junk.

Oh god. Is this even possible? An original recolour? No?

This god damn win. Sure fun to battle 10 of them in srb2jte. :D

THIS...####### OWNS! So damn good...I vote this as the Wad of the Year!

and I love the SRB2JTE music for this guy!

but...it crashes SRB2JTE in both OGL and software. any way to stop it crashing?

[EDIT] hey. JTE. I have a suggestion. Perhaps to balance him out in SRB2JTE, you can make him die in one hit regardless of his ring amount![/EDIT]

Aegix said:
Perhaps to balance him out in SRB2JTE, you can make him die in one hit regardless of his ring amount!

Don't you get it? He's supposed to be the craziest overpowerd character ever, with all abilities and all shield effects and such. Although, you should forbid him in any other gametype then coop/SP.

Super mystic sonic said:
Although, you should forbid him in any other gametype then coop/SP.

That works too. I was merely concerned that he would be impossible to kill in match.

Super mystic sonic said:
Don't you get it? He's supposed to be the craziest overpowerd character ever,

No, he's supposed to be the craziest joke character ever.

Oh my gosh! This is sooooo win! I must download this and play as him, despite the fact I rarely play SRB2 at all.

This may just get me back into playing it more often.

A new version is up, I made a 2.1 version which is the same as the other one except it shows up when you use the launcher in SRB2JTE. The revision 3 has stupid sounds and new frames, but I don't think it goes super in the current SRB2JTE.

Maybe I will change it, I only made those in a couple of seconds. I wanted to make it look like a failed attempt of sounding good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back