Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that in order for more md2 characters to be made and played simultaneously, people should now be giving the characters that they make their own unique lump names. Example: Instead of the lump name being PLAYA1, I made my Jeep character's lump name JEEPA1. See my point? That way in MD2.dat, my Jeep character's MD2 would be listed as such:
Code:
JEEP JEEP.MD2 3.0 0.0
See what I saying? So, here are the character wads that I have given custom lump names to:
  • Jeepv2
    Cryptosporidium 138
    R2-D2
If md2s are ever created for these characters, you would add the following to your MD2.dat:
Code:
JEEP JEEP.MD2 3.0 0.0
CRYP CRYP.MD2 3.0 0.0
R2D2 R2D2.MD2 3.0 0.0
I know it's only three, but it's a start. Heck, I don't even know if that will work, but my guess is it will. I plan to make all my future wads with their own custom lump names (Regardless of whether or not it will work with md2s.). List yours too if you have any.[/code]

I tried that. It doesn't work. This is because only one character uses actual xwe sprite files, and that is PLAY which applies to all characters. All other character run on XWE image files, which cannot be mapped to models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back