This is tricky to ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latius

Hybrid Kart Mapper/Porter
...but is ti possible to fownload a completed saved game of SRB2? This is because some time ago, I was able to download a completed save game, but now I can't acess that save, as I'm on another computer. I know that this is seen as cheating in some people's eyes, but I would like to carry on as before. And besides, I've tried searching, but I came up with nothing that could help. So could someone please help me out here?

ah2190 said:
...but is ti possible to fownload a completed saved game of SRB2? This is because some time ago, I was able to download a completed save game, but now I can't acess that save, as I'm on another computer. I know that this is seen as cheating in some people's eyes, but I would like to carry on as before. And besides, I've tried searching, but I came up with nothing that could help. So could someone please help me out here?
Why not just complete the game again, if you have already completed it then it should be easy to do

P.s. no i will not put my save file up for download

No need - someone already sorted it out.

On a side note, if you want to find what I was looking for, ask Chaos Knucks. He was the person who helped me out.

But now, this little topic can now be closed. But at least this will not go to waste. Unlike somthing else I did today...

HELP PLZ (lol)

Well, if you wanna get straight to netgaming, download a completed save, but it's more fun unlocking it yourself.

I know a certain someone's profile where you can get completed game data for Mysticrealm, regular levels, and Acid Missile...
Ice is gonna shut his inter-mouth now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back