Super Mystic Sonic (V.1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, and it uses the theme from Shadow the Hedgehog, when it should clearly use something else. Seriously; that video really devaules that song. Disgusting!

Now I can see the video! Well, its pretty funny, but the part with him turning HMS should be fixed. I'm making a anime intro for SRB2, that should be released in 1.09.4!

v.g.m. said:
sounds like alot of new stuff for sms is gunna be out in 1.09.4?

New stuff list for 1.09.4

-major update on the default sprites
-maybe i'll add mystic's spinning sprites
-an SMS anime intro thats completely handmade, just like the title screen SMS with the coat.

There won't be much updates, but they will be BIG! If you liked Supermysticsonictest.wad, you'll go crazy about this. If you didn't like SMStest, but did like this version, you'll probably like the next version a lot. If you didn't seem to like SMS at all, this might change it. If you hated SMS, you'll hate him less now.

v.g.m. said:

-an SMS anime intro thats completely handmade, just like the title screen SMS with the coat.

There won't be much updates, but they will be BIG! If you liked Supermysticsonictest.wad, you'll go crazy about this. If you didn't like SMStest, but did like this version, you'll probably like the next version a lot. If you didn't seem to like SMS at all, this might change it. If you hated SMS, you'll hate him less now.

v.g.m. said:

KingofFlames said:
Lol, double-post.

<sarcasm> Oh, that post was needed alot! In fact, it pawns ALL other posts! </sarcasm> Sorry, but it's a little annoying when somebody makes a pointless post to point out a pointless post or a double post...

Personally, I'm getting tired of Sonic clones (like everybody else is). I mean, come on! It's just a recoloured Sonic with minor edits to it! It has the same stats as Sonic, except that it's acceleration is better, along with it's jump height...

Even my 5-minute jobs are better than this!!! No, seriously, I have won spriting contests with my 5-minute jobs...

You mean 5 minutes each sprite?

Meh, whatever. I revived SPmoves-eggman to work again, and I edited his sprites here and there. Anybody want it?

I already revived it for multiplayer a while back. It worked but he has no jump height. He could already fly when he ran of a ledge though.

4 arts made in less then 1 hour? All with custom clothes? Wow!

Anyway, I made 4 arts of SMS, and bit animated work. And for the first time, you'll see Sonic wearing clothes, instead of him being almost naked. (Super Mystic Sonic is just Super Sonic with the mystic emerald charged)

smscoatthumb8yr.jpg

SMS with his old stylish coat. He's been showed before with this coat, so he might know it already.

smsshirtthumb2tw.jpg

basicly just SMS with a shirt.

smsthumb9bh.jpg

SMS with some nice sport clothing

smsnormalthumb5qs.jpg

SMS wearing armor and boots. No, thats not a sword, but its actually the mystic emerald! SMS is able to change the Mystic Emeralds form, if you didn't already know.

supermysticsonic8rj.gif

Like HMS? Here's a picture of SMS turning HMS. Stylish, huh? You can turn into SMS's extremely loved Hyper form in SRB2, too! Be Super Sonic, and change skins to SMS!

Update

And here's a update on SMS. No, not a wad update, a info update.

As you know, I'm trying to customise SMS a bit without making it ultra-ugly. In the wad update when 1.09.4 is out, this will hopefully work. Here's some screens so you know what i'm talking about.

srb20001picture9uo.png

His over-the-edge animation will be looking a bit more like the Sonic CD sprite.

srb20002picture7bv.png

I'm trying to make the spring animation more customised. Here's a example.

srb20004picture9eu.png

Fix on the running sprites

srb20003picture8yq.png

The falling animation will also be customised. It doesn't look very good, though.

srb20005picture0xv.png

Tails flight will be slightly differen't.

srb20000picture8pa.png

Can't see SMS well? And who's the other guy flying along with SMS? Hehe...

And now....the EIGHT wonder of the world: KON.....I MEAN, MARIO CHARGED WITH THE CHAOS EMERALDS!!
supermariothumbthumb6gg.jpg

The skin name graphic needs to have a black shadow. It's hard to see the second S in the second level of Mario Koopa Blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back