[Open Assets] MT_SurferMatchZone (V2.0)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaelXFire

THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH
Okay I hope the download is done for you.

Attachments

• mt_surfermatchzone.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 459
  • srb20086.jpg
    srb20086.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 601
Last edited:
que wad top mano

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

TOP ESSA WAD >w<

que wad top mano

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

TOP ESSA WAD >w<

Please, speak in English language. We cannot understand what you say, if you speak in Spanish-Portuguese.

This level is so plain, it acts as to inspire bordem. You should add more sector based scenery or just bushes and stuff.

que wad top mano

TOP ESSA WAD >w<

I speak in portuguese also, I have my ideas but that if I speak in Portuguese I get an infraction
Pt = fale em inglês por favor

Alright, I don't want to be that guy, but how did this even make it through level submission? From what I see via the only screenshot, the map looks barebones at best, much less a good enjoyable one, which is to be expected from newer members. However, there's also literally no way to actually play it and see if it's any better than the screenshot suggests.

Alright, I don't want to be that guy, but how did this even make it through level submission?
Well, then I'm gonna be that guy. There is no "Welcome to releases" or anything post, meaning no judge(?) moved it from submissions to here.
Also, a fact is that while one can't make new threads in releases, one can make new threads directly in releases > mods/levels/characters/Lua/miscellaneous, without going through submissions. So... yeah, I think you can guess where I'm trying to go with this.

Alright, I don't want to be that guy, but how did this even make it through level submission? From what I see via the only screenshot, the map looks barebones at best, much less a good enjoyable one, which is to be expected from newer members.
If there's one thing we don't expect from newer members, it's to make good, enjoyable maps right away. Everybody starts somewhere.

Well, then I'm gonna be that guy. There is no "Welcome to releases" or anything post, meaning no judge(?) moved it from submissions to here.
We don't necessarily post something like that when we move threads to Releases.

Also, a fact is that while one can't make new threads in releases, one can make new threads directly in releases > mods/levels/characters/Lua/miscellaneous, without going through submissions.
Wrong. Users don't have permission to make new threads anywhere in the Releases forum. This thread was definitely submitted normally and moved to Releases by a judge.

That said, threads in Releases need to actually have a file attached, so unless you re-add the file (and fix the apparently incorrect co-author reference) in the next two days, this will be trashed.

We don't necessarily post something like that when we move threads to Releases.
Oh. This is just the first one I find without one.

Wrong. Users don't have permission to make new threads anywhere in the Releases forum. This thread was definitely submitted normally and moved to Releases by a judge.
Well, there sure is a "New Thread" button up to the left for me like on other parts of the message boards, at least. If it works or not, I don't know, but it is there.

Oh. This is just the first one I found without one.

Well, there sure is a "New Thread" button up to the left for me like on other parts of the message boards, at least. If it works or not, I don't know, but it is there.

He updated the wad recently and forgot to put the attachment with it. Simple. Also if you do click the "New Thread" button in the Release Section, you'll be redirected to the, "Username, you do not have permission..." page.

Alright, I don't want to be that guy, but how did this even make it through level submission? From what I see via the only screenshot, the map looks barebones at best, much less a good enjoyable one, which is to be expected from newer members.

From the Judge Guidelines:

Cue said:
Remember, we're not here to determine whether a WAD is good or even fun, just if it has merit. If the author clearly tried to make a good WAD and just failed, it should still be released so he can get feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back