Ping unreachable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sernikard

Sernikerd the team player.
I recently made a new server,ported it correctly and everything.
I see nobody joins and I check it's status and it shows this.....
Players : ?/? Gametype : Unknown Extra Files : ? Ping : Unreachable.
If anyone could help it would be gladly appreciated!

Yes I did portforward to 5029,but I didn't have the option for both TCP and UDP so I chose UDP as I was watching a tutorial video that told me to choose UDP if I didnt have the option for both.

I think so.Is it typing your IP onto the portforwarding box that requires you to put in your IP? If so,yes.
Also,I did everything exactly on ThatSrb2DUDE's youtube video called "How to Forward your port (how to host on Sonic Robo Blast 2)

Last edited:
Since you claim to have everything done, I think you should check also that there aren't any firewall blocking your connection.
Also, to my knowledge the TCP protocol isn't required in this game so I wouldn't worry about that yet. If you have a Dynamic IP Address (like me sadly) should verify the IP you typed in the box hasn't changed (in my case it changes the last number always) so I have to do the "port forwarding" often.
As for what Duon told you, I have no idea how to do that but I would be interested to do so, if possible.

Since you claim to have everything done, I think you should check also that there aren't any firewall blocking your connection.
Also, to my knowledge the TCP protocol isn't required in this game so I wouldn't worry about that yet. If you have a Dynamic IP Address (like me sadly) should verify the IP you typed in the box hasn't changed (in my case it changes the last number always) so I have to do the "port forwarding" often.
As for what Duon told you, I have no idea how to do that but I would be interested to do so, if possible.

Firewall? I did do the firewall stuff,but I'm not sure if I did it right,please explain....

Before you host your server, click "join server/standard (any room will do,) and wait for it to load. Once it loads, go back and host your server. This always happens to me but I always fix the problem like that.

Before you host your server, click "join server/standard (any room will do,) and wait for it to load. Once it loads, go back and host your server. This always happens to me but I always fix the problem like that.

Tried.Still doesent work. D=
EDIT! It worked! but then when I tried again,it didnt work. D=

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back