How the

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdman

This isn't about having no skill.But in ACZ while playing as sonic there's a rope bringing what looks like a empty square,now my question is HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO THROUGH THAT?

First off, dont post useless topics like that, Second, use proper spelling and gramar, and third, try to make more sense.
Locked.

raymandude said:
First off, dont post useless topics like that, Second, use proper spelling and gramar, and third, try to make more sense.
Locked.
What the hell? The topic isn't useless, second spelling and grammar were mostly correct, and thrid, it made sense. And most importantly, you cannot lock a topic, so I suggest you don't even try it.

Jump onto the empty square, you can stand on it. It is a polyobject, and SRB2 can render flats on it.

Lol Mods could do that if they wanted to though since they can ban people and theres actually a reason called just for the lulz lol

raymandude said:
Lol Mods could do that if they wanted to though since they can ban people and theres actually a reason called just for the lulz lol
If I understood you right you did it for the lulz. The fact that you offended him made it not very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back