Linux 64 binary 2.1.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeX

aka MilesKliesen
Since the deb and rpm repos are not updated I decided to compile the game from git for the people that use any linux distro for their laptop or desktop, I don't know if it needs dependencies to get it working since it worked well on my laptop after compiling, I compiled it from linux mint 18 64bit so I don't know if it works on 32bits OS (who still use those?!)

https://mega.nz/#!ToEUiajC!57F6eILqgLDTNDl9TPfL5q9tdULAQ1QCY9MADvygD5M

I don't know if I should post this here

to get it working you need the game files (it's like replacing srb2win.exe)

Last edited:
Issue is that 64-bit binaries can not netplay

Sent from my A0001 using ********

Issue is that 64-bit binaries can not netplay

Sent from my A0001 using ********

Not a big deal for me since I live in chile and I get 2xx ping in servers and it is impossible to play with the control lag, but it is a problem for other users with good connection, I may compile the 32 bit version binary on a virtual machine, is it possible to run the 32bit version on a 64bit OS?

Not a big deal for me since I live in chile and I get 2xx ping in servers and it is impossible to play with the control lag, but it is a problem for other users with good connection, I may compile the 32 bit version binary on a virtual machine, is it possible to run the 32bit version on a 64bit OS?

yea, the user just have to install the i386 libraries, it is up to the disto if libsdl2-mixer i386 library and every library it depend can be installed, heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back