Steam Holiday Sale + Humble Indie Bundle 4 (trade here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit Trip Runner gets to the point where it's not fun anymore. It's just that hard.

Super Meat Boy is alright, same game as always.

NightSky is a clever puzzle game, I like it alot.

Jamestown is alright but it's too easy to get the ships. I haven't played much of it so I dunno what else is there after the ships.

Haven't tried Shank... and that's my quick review on the bundle.

Also http://steamtreasurehunt.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_Objectives

Shank's pretty neat, though Runner is pretty bad and I wish i hadn't bought it by itself during the last Christmas sale.

This Christmas I bought myself the HL1 Anthology. A friend also gifted me Space Channel 5: Part 2, but it doesn't work, even after dicking around with the registry to fix the configuration tool, the graphics just don't appear.

Today is the last day to trade coal for something actually useful. There are last-minute trade threads on SPUF here (for requesting game-for-coal trades) and here (for the inverse).

Now that we're on the last day of the Steam holiday sale, I see it's safe to announce what vouchers I have for trading.

I have a -25% Valve voucher, a -50% S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky voucher and a -33% Sega voucher. I either own all of the products I would use these vouchers on already, or I have no interest on what I might buy with these vouchers, so I will happily give them away for free. If anybody is interested in any of these vouchers, send me a private message and I'll happily open a trade with you on Steam.

Of course, keep in mind that these vouchers won't work on any games released after the 2nd of January.

Last edited:
We ran out of prizes and coupons from 3rd party publishers. The Great Gift Pile currently contains Valve games and coupons. Thanks to all for participating!

Unless you want something from Valve (likely yet another -25%/-33% off coupon), don't bother crafting.

Welp, I got 18 coals, and now I lost them in a pointless drawin,g I should have crafted them, I already and still have a 25% Valve and 50% ShadowGrounds Pack and RoboBlitz coupons which I'll never use, and a spare copy of Portal and The Ship gifts. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back