Fixed Status screen displays Super Tails and Knuckles as Super Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

srb20013f.png

This occurs in match as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tails and Knuckles need SUPERFACE set in their S_SKINs, regardless if they don't go Super in single player or not.

^ Is it a bug? That's new for me. I always thought it was intended to work that way, although it looks so "let's make a workaround instead of making a complete job" in my opinion.

^ Is it a bug? That's new for me. I always thought it was intended to work that way, although it looks so "let's make a workaround instead of making a complete job" in my opinion.

The default SUPERFACE is the SUPERICO, I'm not sure if that should be changed or not.

Is it a bug? That's new for me. I always thought it was intended to work that way, although it looks so "let's make a workaround instead of making a complete job" in my opinion.
It is not. Just set your character to Tails/Knuckles and turn super - it'll be there, in your icon. This happens with the MD2 models as well. Sonic's slot, SONC, was supposed to be occupied by the SONC.md2 model, but PLAY overrides Tails' slot, TAIL and Knuckles' one, KNUX.
EDIT: PLAY also overrides SONC.

The default SUPERFACE is the SUPERICO, I'm not sure if that should be changed or not.
I think it ought to be changed to the yellow version of the regular icon the character uses, myself. (While obviously setting SUPERFACE for Sonic to SUPERICO)

Possibly with a graphical effect overlaid, if plausible.

I think it ought to be changed to the yellow version of the regular icon the character uses, myself. (While obviously setting SUPERFACE for Sonic to SUPERICO)

Possibly with a graphical effect overlaid, if plausible.

You can just change it to their FACE lump name and this should work as intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back