Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
silvershadic said:
hyperson said:
light dasher said:
hey how do i save it in the quake thing?
EDIT: Don't bother =P
super sonic anybody?
*Super Sonic Model Pic*
ZOMG CAN I HAVEZ THATZ! *Shot by light dasher*
for that i'll risk death!!!!!( GIVE TO ME AND I"LL DO A FUNNY DANCE!)
Uh, yeah, just go into the Wizard model topic in Characters -Releases, look through the pages, you may find some skins too

darn,can't download...

Hey senku! (Love your wads btw) anyways,can you reupload or have you already? Send me link as soon as possible please!

light dasher said:
silvershadic said:
hyperson said:
light dasher said:
hey how do i save it in the quake thing?
EDIT: Don't bother =P
super sonic anybody?
*Super Sonic Model Pic*
ZOMG CAN I HAVEZ THATZ! *Shot by light dasher*
for that i'll risk death!!!!!( GIVE TO ME AND I"LL DO A FUNNY DANCE!)
Uh, yeah, just go into the Wizard model topic in Characters -Releases, look through the pages, you may find some skins too
oh.

light dasher said:
this got me wondering if your looking for certian things for projects dont listen to light dasher

The wiki, she is there to save us from these questions.
The Almighty Wiki said:
First, before anything else, you must create a folder named "md2" in your SRB2 folder. For the unexperienced with computers, go to your SRB2 folder, and right-click and choose "New..." then choose "Folder." After that, right-click on your newly-created folder and choose "Rename." Type in "md2" and then click on a blank spot of the screen.

Now, you can download the model and skin. In this tutorial, we will set up a model that replaces the player sprite. You can download a zip file with the model here. Notice how the skin and md2 both have the same name; "PLAY." This is the name of the player sprite, but this is simply for organization purposes. It doesn't matter what they are named, as long as they have the same name. Also notice the skin is in the PNG file format. If you want to make your own models, you'll have to remember to save your skins as PNGs. Skins that are in the PCX file format work also.

OH NOES!

Whenever i try to start srb2 with an md2 file this comes up: error soar.dta is corrupt (blahblahblahblahblah) and i did the instructions correctly! What is wrong with it? When i play srb2 without even having the md2 folder in it works but not when it has an md2 folder set up in there. O_O

You should remove some of the application extensions until r_opengl.dll and fmod.dll are left. thats what I did. Mine runs fine.

/offtopic
Was there ever a Knuckles MD2, if so Could you PM me a working download link? (Same if there was a tails md2). Don't PM me if I'm acting like a n00b, I just like experimenting with different skins and models.

help!

Whenever i open my console it always says "error loading md2.dat" and no matter what i do i cant fix it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back