SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Help

Old 03-21-2014   #1
Jacy
Now with less viruses

Default I can't seem to download files correctly from the Releases section

So first off, I haven't played SRB2 in a long time since I didn't have a computer capable of running it until now, and I decided to try and see if I could play the game, with the laptop I've been using to play games like Minecraft recently, since 2.1 has come out and it has worked nicely so far.

But then I wanted to mess around in SRB2 with custom characters and levels and such after getting through it... The only problem is that whenever I try to download a file from the links in the 2.1 Releases section, I don't get a zip with the wad and instead get a file named "attachment.php" that I can't do anything with, and I get the same thing no matter which link I try on any page.

Do I need a certain browser/program to download these files or am I just experiencing a bug in the system?
Old 03-21-2014   #2
"Lat'"
Stop it

Nope: https://files.srb2.org/srb2.org/SRB2-v214-patch.zip
Hope this will help you.
"Lat'" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014   #3
Jacy
Now with less viruses

Well I just found out how to fix this for myself at least. I just need to change the .php into .zip and it turns into a zip with the files in it. But thanks anyways for alerting me to a new patch.