How to make water rise via triggering a switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK.exe

The one and only!
Kart Krew™️
Basically what does title states. The only example i could use to relate to this is the match map, Tidal palace, where the water rises at 45 ish second intervals but i dont want the water to rise based on time, i want it to rise via a swtich.

I had a look at tidial palace to try and have a crack at it my self but i couldn't do it.

Thanks guys i understand all of this now but now have come across another problem having to do with Colourmaps.

I made a little hut that homes the button of the rising water but the hut isnt effected by the colourmap when the water rises

I tried fix this my self but i run to ugly ends.

Last edited:
If an FOF casts a shadow, that shadow will override any colormaps above it. (Lighting, including colormaps, is applied top-to-bottom.) If you don't need the hut to cast a shadow, you can just switch it from a normal FOF to a non-shadowcasting FOF to fix your issue.

If an FOF casts a shadow, that shadow will override any colormaps above it. (Lighting, including colormaps, is applied top-to-bottom.) If you don't need the hut to cast a shadow, you can just switch it from a normal FOF to a non-shadowcasting FOF to fix your issue.

Alright. Thanks red!. And everyone else :v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back